Chapter 6

You felt the ride come to a quick stop, the shouts of workers telling people to run filled your ears.
Your cart was slightly rocking at the top of the Ferris wheel, as you watched those at the bottom rush out of the area. You saw your friends run over to the nearest shop with a few kids, seemingly around the age of 10-14.
You studied the crowd of people, spotting a group of four teen boys wearing all black. From what you noticed one of the boys had a weapon in his hand but he wasn't using it. Seems like he's looking for someone in specific... You looked over at the cart that was slightly lower than yours. there sat two little girls, "hey!" You shouted attempting to get the girls attention.

They looked confused, "up here!!"

One of the girls noticed you and awkwardly waved.

"Duck down and don't poke your head out of the cart there's a group of boys, and one has a weapon. Wait until police arrives!!"

The girls nodded and did as you said. You gave them a quick thumbs up and turned over to Hange. They had been looking down at there feet, with their hands tightly gripping their thighs.

"Hange?"

"Huh?"

"You okay?"

"did I mention that I'm afraid of heights?"

You giggled to lighten up the mood a bit, and scooted yourself closer to them.

"It'll be fi-,"

*boom*

Really!?

"Get down."

You pulled on Hanges arm, forcing them to slide off of the seat. the carts door was see thru so you pushed them towards the edge where you two wouldnt be visible to the people below.

"Fuck." Hange whispered

You reached in Hanges pocket hoping to find their phone somewhere in there.

"It's in my back pocket silly." Hange whispered, grabbing it and handing it to you.

You pressed on the power button only to be greeted by the low battery sign. Great! You let out a shaky sigh earning a worried look from Hange.

"It's dead."

Hange face palmed and grabbed the phone from your hand. They stared at it for a few seconds, frowning and pretending to beat it up.

"What about your phone?"

"It's at 2 percent."

"That's enough to call."

You nodded and grabbed your phone, dialing 911 as quickly as possible.

"C'mon.."

"911 what's your emergency."

You spoke quick, filling them in on the scene, and sharing your location. The worker behind the phone gave you some safety advice/suggestions and told you to keep calm. Not much was said before your phone officially powered off.