Chapter 11

_____

_____

You were gently placed into an unfamiliar car. Your eyes and mouth were covered with a rag, and your hands were tied up with a thin rope.
You had received no aggression from your so called "kidnapper." Which was quite odd to you, but you appreciated the small amount of pity they held for you.

The car ride was quiet, you had given up in trying to talk or somehow get your hands out of the tightly tied rope, so you had decided to accept your fate. You drowsily leaned against the car door, as you thought to yourself.

'How did I even end up in this situation?'

You slid your hand down the cold window that you were unable to see, wishing that you had the power to reverse time. You shouldn't have left your dorm this morning, you shouldn't have agreed to go out with Ymir. You shouldn't have waited there for so long.
'How was I supposed to know this would happen!?'
You let out a shaky sigh as your hand moved away from the cold window and back onto your thigh.

"I could've gotten arrested over that stupid shit dumbass!" The kidnapper whisper shouted to whoever was on the other line.

"That's on you for agreeing." They scoffed.

"fuck you."

"Mhm... you almost here?"

"Yes I'm 5 minutes away."

"Alright!."

You felt as if the worse was slowly nearing you. Your stomach started to hurt due to how nervous you were, your legs started to shake uncontrollably, and you heart started beating loudly. As you felt the car take a sharp turn you attempted to mentally prepare yourself for whatever was going to happen next. You swallowed the lump In your throat and took a deep breath as the car started coming to a slow stop. The you felt the car shut off.

'Calm down y/n, calm down.'

The kidnapper cleared their throat, looking at you through the rear view mirror, and unbuckling their seatbelt.
"Um we're gonna get out of the car now."
Their voice seemed to be forced, it sounded deep and raspy.. a little unrealistic. Sounded as if they been smoking since birth.

'They have burnt out lungs or something?'

You barley nodded to them as they made their way to the backseat. They unbuckled your seat belt, gently gripping onto your arm and letting you step out on your own. They had untied the rope that held your hands together letting them move freely. They removed the rag that covered both your eyes and your mouth, quickly placing both their hands on your eyes.
"Pretend like I'm surprising you." They whispered into your ear.
You nodded nervously.

"HAHA are we almost there!?" You said, forcing a big smile to spread across your lips.

"Yep yep!! You'll love it!"