Chapter 15 || night

___ "How the fuck does this car work!?" You stressed,  attempting to turn the key

___
"How the fuck does this car work!?" You stressed, attempting to turn the key.

'Stupid antique car'

You groaned, your fingers hurting from turning the key so many damn times. You had two options, sleep in the car for the night, or wake up Hanges drunk ass and get them to turn it on.

You tapped your chin, debating which of those choices you were going to go with. Decision 2 is definitely the smarter option. The heat in this car doesn't work, sleeping with no blankets wasn't something you were willing to do. Not right this moment Atleast. You leaned over, tightly wrapping yours hands around Hanges shoulders. Ready to vigorously-
As you were going to shake them you heard 3 obnoxious knocks hit the window beside you. You jumped, aggressively tipping Hange with you. Hanges eyes opened for a second, a groan escaped their lips. And then you heard a snore. Your head shot towards the sound of the knocks. Eren awkwardly straightened up his shoulders, hiding his laughter with a nervous expression. You glared at him, before opening the car door. Rolling windows clearly wasn't an option.

"FUCK. YOU SCARED ME SHITLESS."

"Oopsies." He said oh so innocently. You side eyed him for a moment. "What do you want?" You asked, evidently annoyed.
'Fucking hobo.'
"Hange forgot their box of cigarettes at the table." He said, taking out the wooden box out of his breast pocket which was decorated with little ancient drawings. You stretched out your arm to grab the cigs. "That's all?"

"Mhm." He nodded.

"Alright well.. I'll see you later then."

"Alright. Bye bye." He waved before taking his first steps back to where he came from. You watched his retreating figure silently. Something was missing.
'Wait.'

That's when you bolted out of your seat. Sprinting over to him and pulling him by the wrist. He turned his head to look down at you. he looked clueless and just a tad bit afraid.

"Slow down frozone." He chuckled. You rolled your eyes, letting yourself regain composure again. You cleared your throat awkwardly. "Almost forgot to ask. Can you help me start Hanges rusty car."

He looked around for a moment. Then he looked at you, as if you'd made the weirdest comment ever. You lifted a brow at his silence. "You gonna help or-,?"
He bit the inside of his cheek.
"That's why you turned into Usain Bolt? The rest of your body barley stayed attached to those stubby legs of yours. I don't think I've ever seen you go so low to the ground before." And then the laugh escaped.

"Shut the fuck up." You groaned, crossing your arms in embarrassment. You didn't catch yourself there.

"Potty mouth." He shook his stinky finger centimeters away from your face.

"Can you hel-,"

"What's the magic word."

You've never looked at someone with so much annoyance. Your crossed arms tightened around your chest, you were losing patience. It was late and you still had to deal with a drunk Hange. Despite being so exhausted. "I hate you."