ROT!💜🐢||Bathed in Purple

None of these images are mine

__________

Donatello groaned as he watched his brothers make a fool of themselves. Again.

Today was the day that they found out that their dear friend April needed some extra bucks for her fund raising project and so, to help their friend, the three idiots thought it was a good idea to try and start to learn earning money and surprise April!

Donnie didn't see the point here. Of course he wanted to help his bestfriend, but they could have at least thought of a better way to earn money like oh.. I don't know...sell Mikey's cookies or maybe Donnie could work on some tech to get money or simply anything that doesn't involve a giant turtle in a hippo costume twerking in the middle of a Town Square science convention??????

"MOMMY LOOK A DANCING HIPPO!"

Yep. This is his life.

"It physically hurts me to watch this." Donnie facepalmed. He loves his brothers but god. Sometimes he's thankful that he's not biologically related to any of them.

Mikey popped up "Awww~ cheer up Don-Don! Why don't you look around for a bit? I'm sure there's some cool science-y stuff you'll find interesting somewhere?" Ah yes. Sci-fi and cosplay conventions are some of the few places he and his brothers can walk around in public freely without being on edge.

"You know what? I think I might just do that." Donnie said "Just make sure you guys don't cause any trouble until I get back." He started walking away.

"Oowwkie Dokie Donald~!" Mikey waved as a kid dragged his mother to come take a picture with the 'turtle man'.

Donnie looked around the crowd. Sure there were some impressive looking displays. He appreciates the effort put in the costumes but he could easily out do them any day!

As he was walking by, taking in his surrounding, he suddenly heard a loud shout.

"YOU!!!"

Donatello didn't bother to look around for the source of the sound. They weren't talking to him anyway. That was until he oof'ed in surprised when he was body slammed with full force. Thank god for his ninja reflexes! If he hadn't put down his foot down he would have fallen!

The purple masked turtle glared down at his attacker, thinking it was an enemy only to be surprised to see a random human girl with stars in her eyes looking up right at him. The human had the widest pearliest toothpaste commercial smile he had ever seen.

"S-Sorry!" You removed yourself from him yet still too close for Donnie's taste. "Hi! I'm (y/n)! I'm a designer and photographer and I just want to say that you are perfect!!" Donnie raised an eyebrow in surprised when you practically growled/squealed the word 'perfect'.