2003!❤/🧡🐢||The Boys Reacting to You Having a Cruch on them HCs

Raphael🐢❤

Raphael🐢❤

-Fucking loves it.

-This cocky bastard brushes it off, pretending to be cool and shit, but secretly loves the attention he receives from you the moment he steps in the room.

-Big Daddy is hoooomee!

-Legit flexes his muscles around you. He loves the way you swoon over him and how your eyes trail up his well toned arms.

-It doesn't fucking matter if you're a boy or a girl, he likes showing himself off to you and being the center of your attention!

-He radiates aggressive bi vibes.

-Would purposely count louder than necessary when you're around.

-"Three hundred and thirty-three... three hundred and thirty-four.."

-Speaking of talking loudly, Raph once heard you say you love his brooklyn accent, which in turn made him even more talkative when you're around.

-"Ayo, has any of ya' knuckleheads seen my helmet?"

-"...Goddamn, your accent is hot af."

-"....w-well *ehem*.. Thanks?"

-Shut up bitch, this was your plan all along!

-On the rare occasion that something else needs your attention, especially if that 'something else' is Leo, this grumpy fuck would deadass throw you over his shoulder and take you to the dojo himself.

-"Your puny skin and bones won't save ya' from the Foot, ya' know?"

-He's greedy like that. Not that you're complaining.

-There was something highly attractive about his strength and how easily he can toss you over his shoulder then pin you to the ground and take you as you beg for him to stop from overstimulation.

-And he knows it.

-He feeds that desire you have.

-He isn't sure about having a relationship with you just yet, but he sure as hell won't let you look at anyone else like how you look at him.

-"No."

-Like... not ever.

-"Don't even think about it, kid."

"

Michelangelo🐢🧡

-The biggest asshole ever.

-You thought Raph was cocky? Nah, you ain't seen shit!

-You remember when Mikey got his Battle Nexus Trophy and kept rubbing it in everyone's faces with every chance he gets?

-Yeah it's exactly like that.

-"Hm? What's that Raph? Sorry couldn't hear you from the Single's Bro Zone!"

-Dramatic little shit.

-Loves teasing the fuck out of you.

-When he found out you have a crush on him, he did not waste time flirting with you.

-"(Y/n)?"

-"Yeah?"

-"I looked up 'handsome' in Google Maps and my GPS took me here so... how you doin'?"

-"MIKEY!!!"

-"Hey, isn't it too early to be screaming my name yet?

-Of course he didn't think of a plan after this, but as soon as your feelings were confirmed, again, he did not hesitate to ask you out. If the shell fits, wear it!

-I hope you say yes because my god his family is so sick of all the cheesy lines.

-Except Casey though, the dude is taking notes

-If you did say yes, everyone thought, their suffering was over.

-Nope. Think again!

-He loves the fact that you baby him so much and he takes it all.

-"I could get you a pillow, you know?" You mumbled out while caressing his head.

-"No thanks." He adjusts himself to a more comfortable position between your legs "Your lap is the best pillow there is!" He winked.

-AJDGSUWYOQOSUEGEOA9292736DBBZJAI?!?!?!?!

-WHY IS HE ALWAYS DOING THIS?!

-Speaking of laps, not only are you super warm and comfortable, it's also the perfect way to piss off everyone in the lair even more! Mostly Raph in particular.

-"Really guys? In front of my pizza?"

-"Maybe you shouldn't have ordered salt as toppings!"

-The amount of times Raphael rages increases three folds.

-Mikey may look carefree but is easily one, if not, the most possessive brother.

-"But I thought I was your favorite?•^•)"

-He doesn't get jealous because the others never really got the opportunity to talk to you one on one.

-As soon as you step into the lair he runs over and just..... yoinks you.

-"M-Mikey!"

-Uhm, Mikey? I actually invited them to train?" Leo crossed his arms. "Can you put them down?"

-"Hmmmm...." Michelangelo looked between you and his brother "Nah brah."

-You were trapped inside the gamer's room for the rest of the day.