ROT!💙🐢||Pizza Burger?

Leo always thought you were a weird kind of girl.

As weird as any girl who's chill with dating a mutated ninja turtle and fight mystic bad guys can get. He didn't mind. He loved that you get along with their crazy antics and may or may not be just as bonkers as them. It was fun. Loads of fun! Especially when the two of you would work together (DragonBall Fusion style) and annoy the shit out of his brothers. It was always funny to see their faces when they realized they just got dooped! Leo just loves how you made his everyday exciting and fun!

But you know what's not fun?

The way you eat pizza.

Neither Leo or his bros know everything about table manners (Don probably does) but he knew enough that the way you eat pizza is just..... diabolical. The type that even made Donnie look at you in horror and disbelief by how you were sadistically treating the damn food like 'I'm friends with this?' (They had to physically stop him from calling the police on you)

Now first and foremost, you don't like pizza very much. Maybe just average? You weren't a fan of vegetables nor did you like how the crust would stick to your teeth, but when you do eat, your pizza needs a specific set of requirements.

1.) It has to be soft crusted. Chewy and won't stick to your teeth.

2.) Absolutely NO vegetables. Only cheese and all meat but not pepperoni.

3.) Always has hot sauce ready.

Leo can handle those no problem. But now comes the weird part.

The two of you were just chilling on your respective beanbags enjoying some slices and cold cans of cola. Today was one of those days that you were in a mood for a slice or two. The red eared turtle watched you from the corner of his eyes as you reached for the boxes.

You hummed and took one all meat slice and one all cheese slice and placed them ontop of each other like a burger. Then you grabbed a small saucer of hot sauce and DIPPED the pizza burger in before joyfully taking a big bite.

Leo stopped mid bite. How the heck can someone eat like that and not be in jail?

You must've noticed by the way you turned your head to look at him with those cute chubby stuffed cheeks with sauce on the corner of your lips, looking so innocent as if your actions didn't make the devil himself shiver.

"What's up, Lee?" You titled your head adorably making his do heart backflips, completely forgetting why he was so bothered in the first place.

"Nothing!" Leo chirped and kissed your temple.

You cringed and wiped the spot he kissed "Ewww Leo you got sauce on my hair! Nuuuuuu!!" Leo just laughed and handed you a napkin. You pouted and proceeded to clean your hair then going back to your murder pizza, not knowing your boyfriend was still watching with only one question running through his head.

How can something so cute be this weird?