2003!💙/💜🐢||The Boys Reacting to You Having a Cruch on them HCs

Leonardo💙🐢

Leonardo💙🐢

-It happened during a game of a drunk version of Truth or Dare.

-The turtles are 21, and Splinter finally let the boys go loose.

-Which in turn lead to Casey bringing in the Big boys' drink.

-As the eldest and most responsible brother, he has a reputation of a strong foundation to uphold.

-To be tough, reliable, sensitive and level headed at all times.

-But today he decided to relax a bit and had himself a few shots.

-It didn't taste as good as he expected. But it does have a somewhat pleasant burn that goes down his throat. Soon he had gotten pretty tipsy.

-Not as much as the rest of you dumbasses though.

-So far, Casey had his shoe tied on his head, Donnie was passed out drunk, April was out in the kitchen trying to get herself sober, while you were forced to chug down a whole shot glass of vinegar, and finally: Mikey and Raph had both ends of their masks braided together.

-Leo was sober enough to not choose dare. Sure he had to admit some embarrassing stuff but at least he was fine.

-"Aight! (Y/n)... truth orrrr.... truth..?" Mikey slurred.

-Raph took a shot "You idiot that's the same thing!"

-"Bruh. Tough choice." You giggled like a mad hatter. "I'd say... truth!"

-"Ooohhhh I've been waiting for this!" Casey rubbed his hands together with an evil grin.

-Fuck. You didn't like that look.

-Mikey's eyes sparkled mischievously. "Oh this sounds like its about to get juicy!" He giggled drunkly.

-"Ehem, ehem!" Casey cleared his throat as if he was about to give an important speech "Tell me (Y/n)." He leaned closer "If you could fuck anyone here, who would it be?" He asked in the most cocky expression a human can ever muster.

-Leo shot Casey a horrified look. He did not just ask that!

-Mikey and Raph hooted. They were caught off guard by the question, but too drunk to care.

-Leo opened his mouth to stop the game but you cut him off.

-"Hmmmm.... I'd say...." You hummed "Leo."

-Said leader did a double take. Did you just....?

-Okay, he had to admit that you were a bit of a looker. He isn't going to lie about that.

-Not that he's one to judge but he didn't think you saw him attractive in that way.

-It was... honestly very flattering.

-Casey raised an eyebrow "Leo?"

-"Definetly, Leo yes." You nodded as if it was a normal conversation. "I'd totally fuck Leo."