2012!🧡🐢||My Daddy's got a gun!

Introducing you to his brothers wasn't the most ideal to some people

But my god did it make him fall even harder.

Michelangelo and his brothers, along with Casey and April were out on a full group patrol. It was a friday night and and they had no homework, so Leo thought it was a good way to practice teamwork.

Unfortunately with a large number of chaotic idiots gathered together, it became more of a 'hang out' than an actual 'patrol' much to Leo's headache.

And of course, they ran into some trouble.

To be honest, Mikey didn't know how he got there. All he knows is that he got separated and needed to yeet.

Seriously. Did you really expect him to pay attention?

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!" The orange banded turtle screamed in terror as he ran down the streets of New York, a dozen footbots hot on his tail "THEY'RE AFTER MEEEEEEEEEEEE" He wailed.

"Mikey stop screaming! They'll hear us!" Donnie scolded.

Oh look! Donnie is here too.

"We need to hide!" Donatello grabbed his brother as they took a sharp turn around the corner down an alley. They hid behind a garbage can. Both of them were breathing heavily, exhausted from running.

Donnie tried to even his breathing and looked at his surroundings "Shoot. There's no manhole here." Donnie cursed in despair. "What are we gonna do?"

Mikey began to panic "Do I look like I know, dude?! I'm too young to die!" He gasped "And I still haven't eaten the pizza I've been saving for three weeks under the bed!" He whined.

Donnie gagged. He wondered how strong Mikey's stomach is.

Both brothers snapped out of their thoughts when they heard noises. Mikey knew him and Donnie aren't exactly the strongest, and with so much Footbots out there, it was seriously making him jittery.

He looked around for something--- anything to help them get out!!!

Wait a minute!

The orange banded turtle rubbed his eyes. That pole! He recognizes that pole anywhere!

Which means this place is...

"I know just what to do!"Mikey dug through his pockets to retrieve his phone.

"Mikey!" Donnie hissed switching back and forth between his brother and the entrance of the alley.

The phone rang once. Twice.

"Hello-"

"HEEEELLP!!!" Mikey shrieked into the device.

It took a second for the responder to react.