🌏🦚||Jennika?

Informative ChapterThese are just my opinions

Informative Chapter
These are just my opinions

__________

It was a quiet day back in your ship. You and your brothers are finally out of verses and just chilling out in space, waiting for the next mission. Being part of the Space Force Militia is suuuuper draining! Although as much as you wanted to go back and visit your favorite turtle, you kind of needed this break too, ya know? To let your body heal. You can't afford to go in and meet the turtles looking like a hot mess! Okay maybe minus the hot part but you get the idea.

So what better way to spend your rest day than a hot shower followed by a well deserved facemask and your favorite drink in the common area? Yep. All good. Yeah sure, until you jumped at the sound of unnecessarily loud bang of metal doors opening.

"WHAT THE FUU--!"

A dark haired male came striding in and slapped an envelop on the desk successfully making you and your now irritated older brother August look at him.

"WHY ISN'T JENNIKA HERE?!" Your other brother, March ranted out. "BRUH LIKE FOR REAL I CAN'T EVEN-"

"Who?" You raised an eyebrow at his weird claim at 'Jennika'.

March looked at you in disbelief. His face looked as if you just said the most idiotic and horrible thing ever. Which in his opinion: you did.

March huffed, he looked like he was about to rip all of his hair off. "JUST-Just look at the pictures I gave you okay!!" He pointed at the envelop. You and August exchanged looks before taking a peek at the images inside.

Inside the envelop were images of your beloved ninja turtles. Leonardo, Donatello, Michaelangelo and Raphael. However there was an odd addition to the group.

A turtle, slightly taller than others with yellow bandana, baggy trousers, equipped with metal claws

You squinted at the picture "Who-"

"Jennika." March crossed his arms. "She was in the comics... and in my opinion, the real 5th yellow konoichi that never got the chance to shine in TV." He looked down on the ground, clearly upset.