ROT!🧡🐢||Cheery Boy

Angst!MikeyxReader

Angst!MikeyxReader

__________

Mikey was a cheery boy.

This baby is always smiling. Often bouncing around all over the place, cooking or letting his hands make his imagination come to life. He is sweet, caring and always ready for hugs! An overall lovable ball of energy!

But behind close doors, he lets himself loose.

His shoulders slumped. Eyes down casted as he felt his cheeks sting, sore from all the pretentious smiling he did all day. But none of them could ever compare the ache he feels in his chest whenever he sees you with his brother.

Yes. Michelangelo is deeply in love with you.

Ever since he could remember, his mind would always be filled with thoughts of the sweet and beautiful you. The you who would always come to the lair, shining so bright it could seriously blind people. The you who would grace his ears with the most perfectly melodious laughter. The you who is always glued to the blue ninja's side.

Mikey was glad of course.

He is happy that his brother can have such an amazing person like yourself in his life! For someone like them, romance isn't something that is easy to come by. Which is why he never dared to make a move. He kept his mouth shut and his yearning locked inside a chest.

Yet no matter how much Mikey tries to convince himself to be content, it never ceases the pain everytime he sees you so happy with Leo. But he never once let his smile falter. After all...

Mikey was a cheery boy.

And like the cheery boy he is, he believes that it is his responsibility to make sure to keep everyone around him is always happy.

"Good morning~! I am Dr. Feelings!" The box turtle said clad in his 'Dr. Feelings' attire "Welcome to my seminar! Hug it out~!!" He threw his hands high up, expressing a big hug.

No matter how much it hurts.

You giggled at the cute display "Good morning Dr. Feelings!" You were currently seated in an old student chair facing Dr. Feelings in the projector room. You had come to Mikey's room to ask for advice earlier this morning, Mikey, of course, was more than happy to drag you all the way to the projector room and pull up his slideshow presentations for situations such as this.

"So then! How may I help you today, dear client?" He asked adjusting his glasses like a professor.

You titled your head to the ceiling playfully as if you're in deep thought "Well I have been having some troubles lately, Dr. Feelings."

"What kind of troubles would they be?"

You averted your eyes with a blush "Uh... boy troubles?"