2012!💜🐢||Enter: New Interest

OwO what's this? The long awaited New Rival part 2?

Yes it is

2012!DonniexMale!Reader part 2
_______

Stalk·er

/ˈstôkər/

noun

1.a person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention.

2.a person who hunts game stealthily.

Donatello groaned as he dramatically dropped himself on his chair, slightly cringing as the sharp 'squeak' his chair made in protest.

He'll fix that that later. For now he was facing the toughest situation in his life yet.

It had been exactly 2 weeks, 4 days, 7 hours and 37 minutes since he had met April's love interest and frankly... it did not go the way he expected it.

Not only did the plan fail because of his hesitancy, but April is still going on and on about her highschool crush. It was highly infuriating and Donnie didn't like it.

And so he began with his investigation. He easily hacked into the student's information log and found his target. First came your student ID number, then your address, your parent's number and socials.

For a while, he convinced himself that he was only doing this to protect April. Gotta make sure you're a real person and not secretly a Kraang like Irma. He's doing the right thing in order to make sure his family and friends are safe! There's nothing wrong with that, right?

That was of course.... until he stumbled upon your Instagram---and my god you were just a different level of good looking.

Pictures upon pictures of you surrounded by lavish things and expensive clothing from Gucci to Chanel to Balenciaga---they all look good on you! And you were in places he never even imagined of going---Hawaii, Taiwan, New Zealand, Paris, you were everywhere!

Each photo was cleverly taken with expressions ranging from relaxed, to excited, to melancholy. It didn't take a genius to figure out that you were modeling.

Great! Not only were you Mr. Good Looking Popular Boy, now you're a model too?!

That's just ridiculous!!!

Donatello, at that moment knew, God made you just to spite him!

'Hyat! Take this! The ultimate human!'