💜🐢||Donnie having a crush on you HC's

This applies to all Donatellos so lez go!!

__________

•Jaw droppingly gorgeous

•Donatello didn't think he would be put in a state of having his brain turn into mush but here he was.

•He first sees you in April's class photo that she decided to bring.

•Donatello's eyes practically turned into hearts as soon as he spotted your gorgeous features.

•You were smiling at the camera with one arm around your friend's shoulders and the other doing a peace sign.

•You looked so casual it was as if you weren't a goddess in disguise.

•Donnie knew better the moment he felt Cupid hit him straight in the face with a sledgehammer.

•When April asked for her class photo back, Donnie says he doesn't know and said Mikey probably lost it.

•He didn't.

•It is now belongs under Donnie's pillow.

•2003 Donnie would be more discreet but nothing gets past Master Splinter.

•A fucking stalker.

•Would follow you around whenever he had free time.

•Never had any trouble finding you since you seem to follow a specific routine.

•That and he may or may not have put a tracking signal on your phone using one of your apps.

•Stalks your social media.

•Facebook, Instagram, twitter, tumblr---you name it, he has it.

•Constantly punches the refresh button in case you post new pictures for his collection.

•He prints them and has a secret album under his bed.

•He is definitely the kind of guy that puts a photo of your face on a pillow to cuddle with.

•Keeps a shrine full of your photos with hearts all over in his room.

•Master Splinter found him bowing to it once.

•It was... an interesting conversation.

•Starts to sleep more often because he would always dream of you.

•You'd be the first thing he thinks about when he wakes up and the last thing he thinks about when he falls asleep.

•The first time you two met, you kicked him in the face.

•As the niece of a retired marine officer, you bet your ass you ain't going down without a fight.

•Damn you kick hard but goddamn you look badass.

•When you first shook hands he swore his heart just screamed like a super Saiyan.

•AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

•If you're short, he would purposely put items higher than usual and he just happens to be near you whenever you need help.

•Makes sure the lair is clean whenever you come visit.

•Raph is forever scarred when he walked in on Donnie moping the floor swaying his hips while humming 'Dear Future Husband'.

•2003 Donnie may be docile, but he is incredibly persistent when he set his mind on something.

•Your chair in the turtle's vehicle has a built in charger, heater and massager.

•"Oh! I couldn't find a chair so i just used this."

•Thinks he's the shit but he's so fucking obvious and awkward about his crush.

•"Can someone please pass the-"

•"Here you go, my sweetness!"

•"....Sweetness?"

•Shit.

•"T-The uh.. s..s-salt! Yes! The salt is very sweet!"

•Smooth.

•Once you left the lair, his brothers started to roast the shit out of him. He will never recover.

•Follows you around like a duckling.

•Please touch him.

•He would melt right off his shell if you do.

•Dreamy sighs and stares at you whenever he thinks you're not watching.

•You are.

•You thought his awkwardness is cute, not to mention smart guys are sexy as fuck.

•So you decide to drop hints to help him out.

•Donnie just needs to build up the courage to confess.