Chapter 18- Bad Boy Advice

(Chapter 18- Bad Boy Advice)

Being nervous about something was nothing out of the ordinary for me, especially when I was now dating the bad boy of the school, Brody Bauer. Ever since we had made it official things seem to be a little weird. Will I even remember how to act around him now? Is that even possible?

Actually I hadn't even seen him since yesterday when he confessed everything to me but when I do see him, I just know things will be weird. What worried me more was that Brody may have changed his mind about me. I wouldn't blame him I guess. Maybe he's had time to think about what he's done and wants to break up. I mean what other reason could he have for not showing up to school today after he just asked me to be his girlfriend? Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Am I paranoid?

Yes.

Okay maybe just a little but I can't help it.

I place my books in my locker before closing it shut and making my way down the hall. It was crowded as usual in the mornings and I had to fight my way through the hallway. Our school wasn't that small but with so many students packed into school like sardines it made it seem a little cramped.

"There you are." Olivia says grabbing me by the arm and pulling me from the herd of people into an empty part of the hallway.

"Hey Farrah." Grace smiles standing next to her.

"Hi."

Olivia's distraught face quickly grabbed my attention. "What's wrong?"

"You didn't hear? The winter formal is coming up!" She shouts. "We have been elected for the planning committee."

"What do you mean elected?" I ask. "I didn't even sign up."

"Elected, volunteered, what the difference?" She says easily.

What a minute. Volunteered?

Crossing my arms over my chest I send her my best glare. "You volunteered us didn't you?"

A guilty look played on her face as she shrugged. "I had to. No way was I getting stuck with icky Vicky again this year. It was either you or her and I think we all know who I would choose."

"Olivia that's not nice." I say trying my best to hold back my laugh.

"What?" She defends. "She's sick nine times out of ten and she doesn't cover her face when she sneezes. It's gross. And I'm pretty sure she's the one who gave me the flu last year."

This time I can't help but chuckle and so does Grace. I know I shouldn't be laughing right now but it is true. And gross.

"Maybe she's got an immune problem." Grace guesses.

"It's still disgusting." She replies to her and turns back to me. "Anyway Mrs. Edwards asked me to get a group together to help her with decorating the event room and planning the event. I volunteered you and Grace and Mia."

"You mean my neighbor Mia?" I ask.

"That would be her." She nods.

The brief memory of the night I left with Brody on his Motorcycle flashed through my mind. I thought the poor girl was going to fall right over at the sight of him taking his shirt off. He has that effect on a lot of girls.

You being one of them.

We'll at least I'm his girlfriend now....I think.

"Hello earth to Farrah." Olivia interrupts my thoughts by waving her freshly manicured hand in front of my face.