Chapter 30- The Beach House

I scratch my head in confusion at his words. What does he mean his house? I’m pretty sure eighteen year olds don’t own houses. I mean sure he comes from money, but even my parents haven’t bought me a house yet. That’s just insane.

Maybe his parent’s aren’t all that balanced. That would explain it.

“Are you going to come inside or keep gawking?” Brody chuckles.

“Well excuse me. It’s not every day you find out your boyfriend owns a beach house.” I say still in amazement.

“Okay, how about this? If you come in, then I’ll explain everything to you.”

I pull my eyes away from the home’s beauty long enough to look into him.

That sounds like a pretty fair deal I suppose. I did want answers, and I definitely wanted to see the inside of his house. I can only imagine how wonderful it is.

“Deal.” I smile, trying not to give away how nervous I was. And who wouldn’t be? Come on, its Brody’s house for goodness sakes. Oh and not to mention the fact we’re going to be all alone for the whole weekend.

But then again that makes it all the more exciting to.

I unfasten my seat belt and step out into the warm sunshine. The heat on my skin only slightly relaxes me as Brody pulls me in along in the direction of the house.

I take a good look at my surroundings as we pass by them noting the detail of it all. No more than thirty feet from his house at the ocean. The waves continued to crash in one right after the other like a never ending rush. The sounds coming from the water made the atmosphere so serene and…perfect.

“If you will.” Brody says.

When my attention shifts to him I notice the door standing open, and his arms motioning for me to proceed through it.

This was it. I was officially entering the bad boy’s house.

Hmm…that was something I hadn’t thought of him as in a while. It’s weird I would think that now. He hadn’t even done anything remotely bad boy like in a long time. Maybe I should think of a new name that better suits him now.

“Thank you.” I smile while gathering up the courage to enter.

Once my feet decide to take action I hold my breath as I enter although I’m not entirely sure why. I must be more nervous than I thought.

Upon entering, the first thing I see is the living space. It was breath taking. The walls were an off white color with various pieces of art hanging on them. The room was very light and open as well with the sun beaming in from the many windows.

My eyes stretched a little further past this gorgeous room into the kitchen that sat just a head of it. Everything inside of it was shiny and silver with just a touch of beige that out lined the walls. A large window sat in front of the sink giving me a side view of the ocean and the sun just starting to set.