Chapter 5- Meeting The Bad Boy's Parents

(Chapter 5- Meeting The Bad Boy's Parents)

Its weird how one breakup can change everything you used to love. Like for example a song or, more commonly known as 'our song.' Even a place, because you used to spend every weekend with the one you loved there. All of those things for me were true but the fact that it was Saturday made it worse.

You see every Saturday was mine and Blake's day. We always spent it together. He would either be at my house or I would be at his. We would usually pass the time with watching movies or hanging out with his older sister, who was awesome by the way. She was always so sweet and never failed to provide you with entertainment. I just loved Brandi. I know I was going to miss her now that Blake and I were no longer together. 

Anyway, like most couples we had our routine as well. Then on Saturday nights we would always have dinner together with one of our families and I especially loved spending time with his family because they always felt like my family to, so I felt at home there. I'm going to miss that.

See, this was the exact point I was getting at. It's like everything has changed. Instead of being at his house, the place I used to enjoy, I was sitting her moping about the past. It's like I can't escape him, because he is everywhere. Like now. I hate my room, because every time I look at a wall or picture or even the bed I think of him.

And no we didn't have sex there because like I stated earlier I'm still a virgin but we did used to do our home work there and make out and.....well you get it. Ugh I just wanted things back to normal. Before he cheated on me. I couldn't even enjoy my shower this morning either because 'our song' played from my playlist I was listening to. I really need to delete that. See... I'm so pathetic.

"Farrah ." Mom called. "You have a visitor."

Great, who could it possibly be? Hopefully someone that will help me take my mind off of my current situation. Like Olivia or Grace.

I stood from my window seat, another place Blake and I used to make out, and walked to the top of the stairs. As I neared the bottom of them I heard the voice that caused me to freeze in my spot unwilling to move

No it couldn't be, could it? There is no way. He wouldn't just show up here without telling me, would he? How did he even know where I lived anyway? I'm pretty sure I never told him. If I did I sure don't remember it.

'Be nice Farrah. He did help you get revenge.'

Ugh stupid conscience, telling me what to do. Why do you always have to be right? I was doing just fine without you.

"Farrah." Mom screamed impatiently. "You have company."

I sighed and knowing I was going to have to see him sooner or later and decided it might as well be now. I forced myself to continue my decent on the stairs to go meet the bad boy. Yep that's what I'm calling him now, until I can come up with something better. I mean I can't exactly call him heartless anymore after he helped me now can I?

"I'm here mom." I say just as they both come into sight.

"It took you long enough." She scolded. "It's not nice to keep your guests waiting."

"Sorry." I mumbled before meeting Brody's eyes.

"You didn't tell me you were friends with Mr. Bauer's son." Mom said with her 'you should have told me' look.

"Mr. Bauer?" I questioned.

Like I'm supposed to know who that is. I take it by her expression though he must be pretty important.