Chapter 24- The Bad Boy Has A Romantic Side

Chapter 24- The Bad Boy Has A Romantic Side 

Two things were circulating through my mind as soon as I opened my eyes. One, when did a tornado come through and wreak my room? And two, why was the bad boy standing next to me with a bottle of Advil and a bottle of water?

I tried to ignore the thumping in my head and the nauseous feeling in my stomach to ask him what he was doing there but every time I opened my mouth I felt like I was going to hurl. Mental Note, never drink again. I honestly don’t know how people handle this on a daily basis.

“Here take these and give it ten minutes.” He says a bit too loudly.

Without saying a word I hold out my hand to take the pills from him and do my absolute best to sit up in my bed. At least I think it’s my bed. After tossing the pills into my mouth and washing them down with the water he gave me I hand the bottle back to him and lay back down taking the cover over my head in the process.

“Or maybe twenty minutes.” He jokes after hearing my moaning from underneath the blankets.

It’s like a never ending migraine inside my head. What did I do last night, run into a brick wall? All I did was have three margaritas and apparently that comes with nursing a hangover the following morning. How can something that tastes so good make you feel so bad?

As the pain starts to ease away I feel it is finally safe to talk. But what do I know? I’ve never done this before.

“Where is everyone?”

“You mean your back up dancers?” He chuckles. “They are fine. Thomas took Olivia and Grace home and Sarah left last night with Lucas, after you passed out.”

Well that’s good. At least they all made it home- Wait back up dancers? Oh God what happened last night? Well whatever it was I have a feeling the embarrassment hasn’t even started yet.

“When did you get here?” I yawn with my head still buried under the heavy blankets.

I can’t bear to make him suffer my morning breath after I’ve been drinking all night. Speaking of, does that make me a light weight? I’m pretty sure no one has ever gotten as out of as I did over three margaritas.

“I’ve been here since three A.M. babysitting you.” He says.

“Do I want to know?” I cringe just think over the scenarios.

“I wouldn’t even know where to start.” He admits.  

Oh lord. It must have been bad.

“How about as soon as you got here.” I say after resurfacing from the cover.

He gives me a sideways grin and crosses in toned muscled arms over his chest. Even though I still trying to come out of this hang over I still check him out as he does this. Wow my boyfriend is hot.  

“Well…” He starts settling himself in on the bottom of my bed. “It all started after I received a very weird voicemail from you asking if you were adventurous enough for me.”

“Oh no. Please tell me I didn’t.” I say while burring my face into the palm of my hands.

“And that’s not all.”

Of course it isn’t.

“Then you proceeded to tell me all the crazy things you’ve done in your life until the phone cut you off. After which you called me back again and rambled on about how rude it was for the phone to cut you off, for another three minutes.”

Suddenly the memory of us reading the article ‘What Men Really Want in a Woman’ from Heather’s Cosmo magazine came rushing back to me. What did I admit to him?