Chapter 3| I'm Done

**Brian's POV**

"NO NO NO NOOO!" I scream but then I realize I'm too late. I see Brooke's eyes go wide. I have no idea how she's going to react. "Wow" she whispers, shit this is going to be bad. I'm gonna kill Paul for kissing the school slut a.k.a. Julie. "Umm......" U say quietly not knowing what to say. she puts a small smile on her face and shrugs. Well she took that better than I thought. She starts to walk and I follow. She stop behind his back and kicks between his legs, hitting him in the balls. he falls on the ground holding his crotch. Hahaha. "Move I need to get to my locker." Brooke says annoyed. Damn. This girl can kick if he's still on the ground, remind me to never get on her bad side.

Paul crawls to the side and Brooke gets in her tippy toes to reach the lock. I catch Paul staring at her but while she is doing her combination. I walk over to him and squat so that I'm low with him. "Like the view?" I ask angrily. he nods his head which makes me clinch my fist and grit my teeth. "You deserve what's come to you Paul." I say fiercely. Brooke puts her things in her locker and slams it shut. "Julie why did you do this to me, your one friend?" She asks half heartedly. "I don't know, maybe because I'm better that you" she say. Oh fuck no she didn't. Imma beat the fuck outta her. I see Brooke grit her teeth then she punches Julie so hard in the face it draws a crowd, and not to mention a lot of blood mixed with her caked on makeup.

"Come on Bry we don't want to be late to class" Brooke says and walks away to 1st period, biology. And Ms. Green starts to talk about what we are directing to day a d blah blah blah.

**pauls POV** (mwuahaha)

I was making out with Julie against the lockers like u do every morning before Brooke gets here. I don't like Julie but she knows how to kiss so it's enjoyable. So there u was just making out with Julie when a foot collides with my balls and I fall to the ground holding my man link. I thought I was going to die. I look up and see Brooke. Shit. "Move I need to get to my locker." she says. Damn she looks good today. She gets o. Her tippy toes and I can't help but stare at her ass.

Brian crouches down "like the view?" He spits. I just nod because, well I can't lie, Brooke has a nice ass. It's not the biggest but it's deffinantly the best. I see the anger in Brian's eyes which scares me. I hear some talking from Brooke and Julie and then brook punches Julie so hard her head hit the locker behind her. I can't help but luagh but then I see blood on her face and the back of her head while a crowd in forming. I see Brooke and Brian walk towards the science building. I stand slowly which hurts like hell, and take Julie to the nurse.

BZZZZZ my phone buzzes and I look at the screen.
Brooke💏: Hey I have a magic trick you ready?
Me: yes
Brooke💏: POOOFFF! Your single! See ya loser.

Yell damn. That was harsh. I just lost the hottest girl at our school and she doesn't even realize how sexy she looks every day.

<><><>

So who hates Paul? 🙋

So my next goal is .......
40 reads?
This is my first book and I don't think it's very good so my expectations aren't very high.