Chapter 19| phone call

**Cameron's pov**

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I picked it up and said hello.

"Yo cam, I need to tell you something."

"Yeah"

"My great Aunt Kathy just passed away"

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry man-" he cut me off.

"It didn't effect me much but she was really close with Brooke and Taylor. I'm closer with my great uncle."

"I'll be over in 5"

"No, she needs me right now, I'm sorry but tomorrow."

"Okay, bye man"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and my eyes began to well up with tears. I slept the rest of the day and did nothing.

~next day~

I finally get to see B today. I walked downstairs to get breakfast. I heard a knock at the door so I opened it. There I saw Janice standing there.

Janice lived back in Alabama where I used to live, she used to have a crush on me but we were good friends. "Hey Cammy" she says and gives me a hug. I hesitantly hug back and welcome her inside.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a confused look. "To see you, we were best friends" she said in a Nasal voice. "Oh, well I was just going to my girlfriends house if you want to come" I said with a smile on my face.

She nodded and clapped her hands. We walked to her house and knocked on the door. Brooke opened to reveal her in spandex, a sweater and her roshes. I hugged and kissed her. I could see a few tear stains on her face. "This is Janice, she is my friend from Alabama." I said introducing theirselves to each other. "I'm going to get a glass of water. Brian's watching tv." Brooke said walking to the kitchen. "Oh can I have one too. I'll just come too." Janice said smiling. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

**Brookes pov**

I walked into the kitchen with Janice trailing after me. I got out 2 glasses and filled them with water. "Why are you wearing...those.." she said pointing to my spandex. "Because I just woke up" I said with a little attitude. "You look like a slut, which you probably are." she said. I scoffed "really?" I said. "Yeah" she flipped her bleached hair. "Your boobs are literally hanging out of your shirt and you are basically half naked." I said with a smirk playing on my face. "It's called having big boobs." She said crossing her arms. "No, it's called FAKE boobs, ya bimbo." I corrected her.

I walked right by her hitting her shoulder and into the living room. She was now standing right next to me. Cameron patted his lap for me to sit on. I started walking to him but Janice ran over to him and sat on him.

But jumped up, causing her to fall on the floor. I tried to contain my laughter but that failed me.

I bursted out laughing, causing Brain and Cam to start laughing too. "What the hell, Cammy!" She yelled standing with her hands on her hips.

"You frickin sat on me." he replied laughing. "Well I only weigh like...80 pounds." She said looking at her nails.

"Try double that." I said quirking my eyebrow, earning a little laugh from the boys. "I do not weigh fucking 300 pounds." She said stomping her foot.

"I didn't say that, but that's probably more accurate." I say back to her. Cameron walked up behind me and snaked his arm around my waist.

What she said next surprised me. I didn't think this would happen. Well, shit's about to go down I guess.

<><><>

So who do you think will win, I'll give you a hint. Cameron is going to be surprised by who loses.

Should I even continue this book?

Why do you guys even read it?

-xx