Chapter 14|Prom?

(One year later)

**Brooke's pov**

Today is senior prom. The way Cameron asked me to prom was amazing.

*flashback*

Ding-dong

I walked to the door and opened it up to a delivery man. "Package for Dakota Brooke Ortega." He said looking at a clip board. "Thank you." I say and walk inside with the package. I opened the box and there was an envelope inside.
"Go to where we had our first date. The second place."
I drove to the beach and saw a letter on the beach. I opened that letter and read.
"Go get some fro-yo"
I laughed and drove to the fro-up store. I saw a letter taped to the door with my name on it.
"Give this to the guy at the counter." And there was a skip of paper in the envelope. The guy gave me my favorite flavor and another not I thanked him and walked back to my car.
"Now go to the park."
I walked to the park since it was only two blocks away. I saw a note taped to a tree.
"Go to the baseball fields."
I walked back to my car and drove to the baseball fields. I I got out of my car and saw Jack shirtless with a note on his stomach. I laughed and read,
"Now go back to your house, Princess!"
I grabbed Jack and he got in the passenger side as I drove back home. There was another not on my front door.
"Go check in your closet."
I walked to my room and opened my sliding mirror doors. There was a red nike box on top of all of my roshes and free runs and all of that.

I opened the box and the lid inside read, "I'm so glad you walked into my life! Prom?" I smiled and looked at the shoes inside the box. They were the ones u saw at the store and ended up not getting them because u have enough, but what the hell, right?

I heard a tap on my window and snapped my head around. There was Cameron outside the windows at my window seat. I laughed and opened the latch for him as he climbed in.

"Thank you so much! Of course I would love to go to prom with you!" I smiled and kissed him. We ended up having a makeout session. But, who cares, I love him.

**end of flashback**

And at this moment I am pinning my curled hair up while Ashley and straightening hers. Then I am going to do an Elsa braid for her. I saw the straightened clamp into her leg as it fell. She screamed for the boys for a first aid kit.

I finally got the straightener off if her leg just as the boys can into the room with the first aid kit.

<><><>

What's going to happen?

Shoutout to @isabella0299

-xx