Chapter 16| The Run

**Cameron's pov**

As we were running I was struggling a little to keep up with Brooke. Yeah, she most likely thinks we are about the same, but it is hard keeping up with her. She is basically sprinting, but we are probably running 5 miles tonight. We left our phones at the- her house. It's basically a second home to me.

We stopped at a place to get two waters and some candy. I was thankful that I got to sit down for a while. Brooke sure as hell can run fast. Well, I mean, she did get her full scholarship for athletics and her perfect grades. As did I, but it was for football and basketball, not track. We both have really good grades. I know that Brooke is worried for Brian. His grades are usually a B or C average. He might get kicked off the team. We need him, he keeps us together.

Brooke still hasn't told me what college she is going to, and that scares me. What if she moves on? What if we have to break up? What if I never see her again? My thoughts were interrupted by Brooke calling my name. "Cam? You okay?" "Yeah I'm fine" I reply and put on a smile. "Let finish our run" she says pumping her fists in the air. She throws her cup away and plugs in her earbuds.

~

We arrive back at Brooke's house and go to her room. She goes into the bathroom to shower and I go shower in Brian's room. "Hey, Bry? Can I use your shower?" I ask and he nods still on his phone.

Once I return back to her room, she is already changed. I lay in her bed and pat the spot next to me. She crawls into bed and cuddles into my chest. Damn, this girl has me wrapped around her finger.

<><><>

So so so so so so so so so so so sorry. I hadn't updated in forever. Or at least that's what it feels like. Please comment and vote.thud is just like a filler chapter.