Chapter 7| You Go There?

A/n
So I just reached 100 reads. To some it may not be a lot but this is my first book so I hope you understand lol

**Brooke's POV**

I awoke to my 6:00 alarm. I was happy I took my shower last night because I am too tired take one right now. I grabbed my outfit that I picked out last night, which was a white flowy shirt and black shorts that went halfway down my thigh. I picked out my white converse and no-show socks. I grabbed my practice jersey for volleyball and my volleyball shoes and Nike elite socks. I threw all my sports things into my Nike gym bag.

I brushed out my hair and put it into a side fishtail braid. I heard my phone ding from my night stand. I walked to my bed and picked up my phone and read the message.

Cam-Bam😊: goooodmorning Princess 👋
Me: good morning ✌️ what's up
Cam-Bam😊: getting dressed wbu?

And the conversation went on from that. I applied my usual light makeup and did a few touch ups on my hair. I walked down stairs and grabbed a plate. I piled my plate with eggs and bacon. Once I finished I put my plate in the sink and grabbed my bags. I grabbed my car keys and headed out to the garage. Brian is finally ungrounded until mom finds out about his grades.

~

Once I got to the school I parked a and walked into the school. "Brooke, I didn't know you went here!" I heard the familiar voice tell from the other side of the hall. "Hey, what's up up" I smiled and the boy wrapped his arm around my waist. He walked me to my locker and opened a locker right next to mine. How did I not notice we went to the same school. The very handsome boy put my back against my locker gently and put his hands on both sides of me. He leaned in and I smiled right before he kissed me. It seemed as if the world had stopped just for us and I felt the Sparks fly. When we disconnected our lips I noticed a few stares from people in the hallway but just ignored him because I was undoubtedly, and utterly in love with this boy.

<><><>

Okay so who do you think that boy was.

I'm hoping to get a few comments because I love reading comment so comment who you think it is.

OMG I JUST REACHED 100 READS. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE. so thanks

-xx