Chapter 10| Do Me The Honor?

**Cameron's pov**

I sent Brooke home to get ready for the date I was bringing her on. I took a shower, shaved and did my hair perfectly. I put on my outfit and walked downstairs.

**Brooke's pov**

Once I was home I took a shower and did my normal routine. I called my mom and sister up to help me pick out what to wear. I told them it needed to be fancy. "And who is this lucky boy?" My mom asked quirking an eyebrow. "His name is Cameron Danial Leca" I said proudly with my chin held high.my mom gasped knowing who he was. I saw Cam pull up and said goodbye and walked out the door.

"Hey, princess. You look amazing." He says while standing in front of the passenger seat. "Not too bad yourself." I giggled as he opened the door for me. Once he got in on the other side we started our drive. He put his hand on mine and rubbed my knuckles with his thumb. I smiled and continued to look at the road.

We arrived at a fancy Italian resteraunt. Once we ordered, I got a text.
Unknown: how's lover boy
Me: who is this?
Unknown: you know who I am, does Charles ring a bell.

My eyes went wide as I remembered the previous events that occurred. Charles used to abuse me when we were dating. I put on a smile and looked at the food that was placed in Front of me. We made small talk while eating when suddenly Cameron got down on one knee and began to speak. "Dakota Brooke Ortega, would you do me the honor of being my ever beautiful girlfriend?" He asked with a smile. I covered my mouth with my hands as tears began to build up in my eyes. I nodded my head and began to say "yes" repeatedly. He stood up and hugged me. "I love you" he said quietly and kissed me on my lips. "I love you too" I said and kissed him once again. Once we sat back down all eyes were on us. Cameron passed me a small box and told me to open it. I opened the box and saw a beautiful bracelet inside. I smiled at looked over to him.

<><><>

Hope you enjoyed and since you guys are so awesome......you guys got me to my goal. My new goal is 200 reads

-xx