Chapter 13| Brian Needs To Know

**Brooke's pov**

We walked inside and my eyes widened. "What the hell are you doing here!?" I yelled, Cameron still confused. "What do you mean, babe?" He asked and I gave him a disgusted face. "Never. Call. Me. That." I said angrily. "BRIAN! Why is he here." Don't you remember, we were best friends." Brian replies. I stomp upstairs crying, holding onto Cameron's hand tightly.

"Who was that, Brooke?" Cameron asked concerned.
"My ex-boyfriend" I said between tears.
"What's wrong"
"While we were dating, he hit me and kicked me. He wouldn't let me go home until he was done with me. I finally got the gut to stand up and go home. I was lucky I did that day because he was planning on raping me that day." I said now balling. I could see the teas in Cam's eyes through my blurred vision and a tear fell from his eye. "I love you, do you understand." I nodded and he hugged me. "I love you too".
"Why didn't you tell Brian?" He asked with tears still in his eyes. I just shrugged me cause I honestly didn't know.

**Cameron's pov**

I told Brooke I would be right back. I walked down the stairs to see the douche bag smiling at me. "Loverboy, so nice of you to join us." He smirked. I walked over to him and punched him in the face. I kept punching him until I felt Brian pull me away from him. I was yelling some not-so-nice things at him and his face was bleeding. I walked to the bathroom and washed my knuckles.

Brian walked into the bathroom and began to talk "what was that all about?" He said, his fists turning white. "Oh you didn't hear, he abused your sister while they were dating." I snapped back. "Why didn't she tell me?" He asked, his voice now softer. "I have no idea why she wouldn't but you know now."

I walked into Brooke's room to see her still crying. I hugged her and wiped away her tears with my thumb. She hugged me tighter and put her head in the crook of my neck. I began to cry with her, seeing her sad makes me want to do all I can to make it better. "I told Brian what he did to you." I said. "Thank you" she replied still hugging me. I laid us down and she fell asleep right before I dozed off into a dreamless sleep.

<><><>

So you guys reached my goal again and I'm going to stop saying my goal like every chapter so...

-xx