Chapter 12| The Park

**Cameron's pov**

After about an hour at the beach I drove us to my house. The ride was silent but not the awkward silence, it was a peaceful silence. Once we arrived we said good night to Monica and Jack since its late.

"Why do you have a pretty dress on?" Monica asked tilting her head. "And why to you have fancy pants on?" She said pointing at me. Both me and Brooke laughed at her silliness. I replied with, "because Brooke and I had a....tea party. But this tea party was for grown ups." she wouldn't understand what a date was so that works. We laughed and walked into my room.

"Imma go take a shower" she said taking off her heels and cobalt long flowy dress. She was wearing spandex and a bra and then wrapped a towel around her body really fast. "Stop peaking, Cam" she said trying to be serious. I just replied to her comment with a whistle and hugging her. She walked into the bathroom and I changed into just a pair of shorts because that how I sleep. Soon she came into my room in just a towel. "Stop staring and just give me some fucking clothes." She said which cracked a laugh out of me. I threw her some boxers and a t-shirt. And with that, she walked back into the bathroom to change, then came back out. I should give her my clothes more often.

She crawled into my bed and cuddled up into my side. I started '50 first dates' because it was a funny movie and I know she likes this movie. She started laughing her adorable laugh when Ten Second Tom kept introducing himself to Adam Sandler. By the end of the movie, I noticed Brooke was asleep so I turned the tv off and fell asleep to her steady breathing.

**Brooke's pov**

We were watching '50 first dates' and kept laughing my terrible laugh but he told me it was adorable. I blushed at his comment. Soon I fell asleep with my head on Cam's chest.

~

I woke up with Cam not next to me. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I Brushed my hair and but it in a top-knot.

I walked down the stairs to see Cameron cooking waffles. I walked behind him and started tickling him. He laughed and swatted my hand away. I laughed and say on the countertop.

I checked my phone to see a bunch of notifications on my Instagram and Twitter. I looked at my Instagram feed and saw a bunch of people tagging me in comments on a picture of me asleep on Cameron's chest. The caption said 'I am so lucky to have such an amazing girlfriend. I looked through the comments and there were only a few hate comments. Hate comments don't really bother me because all they do is build me up to be a stronger person and able to deal with more shit like that. Thanks haters.

Most of the comments were saying how cute of a couple we were. Me and Cameron are Internet famous. We both have over 1 million followers. I went on Twitter and noticed the same picture and and caption on it. The comments were the same as instagram's.

Me and Cam eat and then we go up to his room and he changes into a Southern Marsh t-shirt, jeans, and vans the same color as his shirt. "We should go penny boarding today!" I said clapping my hands. "That's what j was thinking" He said while grabbing his penny board. I get in his car and we go to my house. I change into a mint green long sleeve Southern Marsh shirt, jeans, and mint green vans. So we are basically matching.

"Yo, Cam! How's it going. I didn't know you guys are friends." Brian says referring to me. "Oh yeah man, we're dating." Cam says holding my hand and smiling. "Oh. Cam if you hurt her I will beat the pee outta you. Got it?" He says the last part to seriously. But then says goodbye.

I grab my penny board and we skate to the park. I sit on a swing and he pushes me up really high and then I jump out and stick my landing. "Woah, I thought you were going to fall" he says laughing and I laugh with him.

We ask a couple to take a picture of us and they agree. We pose and then at the last second, Cameron kissed my cheek, which sunrises me. The couple smiles and hands me back my phone. We thank them walk to the nearby meadow. Cameron fiddles with some flowers while I watch a couple kids run around the meadow with my head on his shoulder. After a few minutes, Cam adjusts a flower headband on my head. I laugh and kiss his lips. "You're beautiful, Brooke" he says which makes me blush. He carefully kisses my forehead as if I'm glass and I might break at any moment.

**Cameron's pov**

While Brooke was watching little kids play in the meadow, I was making her a flower headband. I placed it on her fragile head. She smiled and placed a kiss on my lips. "You're beautiful, Brooke." My comment earned a blush and one of her gorgeous smiles. I carefully kissed her forehead and stood up. I stuck my hand out to help her up. She gladly took my hand and stood up. With out letting go of my hand we went back to out penny's.

I bent down for her to get on my back and she scoffed. She hopped on my back and I skated back to her house. We walked inside and saw Brian talking to some guy that Brooke seemed to know. Her eyes went wide.

Who is this dude?

<><><>

Who do you think it is? Comment and vote please. Btw, from now on, outfits will most likely be in my polyvore: faith-h2001

So you guys reached my goal of 200 and my new goal: 250

-xx