Chapter 9| Movies

**Caneron's POV**

After playing a bit of volleyball with the ever beautiful Brooke, we decided that we would go make some snacks. Brooke made some little sandwich bites and apple slices with peanut butter. Brooke put a little bit of everything on four plates and sat down next to me. "Time to bless our food." I said with a smile on my face holding out my hands for them to take.
(Sorry if you're not religious)

Jack and Brooke took my hands and Monica took Jack and Brooke's hands. Once we said amen we began to eat our snack. "can we watch frozen?" Monica asked. "Sure" Brooke replied sweetly. My whole family loves her. She is so kind and thoughtful.

Once the movie was over it was about 7:30 so Brooke tucked Monica into bed. Once Brooke came back down, we watched a bunch of scary movies and since it was Friday, Brooke was spending the night while my parents are gone for a month on a business trip. Brooke immediately got scared and screamed into my chest. Jack was laughing at her most of the movie about how scared she was. Brooke just cuddled into my side with my arm wrapped around her waist and her head buried in my chest.

After we finished that movie, we watched the rest of the series and Brooke basically hated us. By the time we finished the movies, Brooke was asleep on me.

I picked Brooke up bridal style trying not to wake her up, and carried her to my room and put her on my bed. I started to make myself a pallet on the ground when Brooke peeped out, "Can you sleep up here with me Cam," she asked scared. I nodded my head and climbed into the bed. I wrapped my arms around her waist and fell asleep instantly.

~

**Brooke's pov**

I awoke with Cameron's arms wrapped around my waist and without a shirt on. I laughed and wiggled out of his grip. I walked to Cam's bathroom and washed my face. I brushed out my hair and put my curls into a messy bun. Only when I don't try it works. (Same Brooke, same) I walked down the stairs into the kitchen and started to make eggs and bacon. Once I finished I put food on four plates and poured four glasses of orange juice. I walked up to Cameron's room and ran and jumped on his firm chest. He groaned and opened his eyes and gave me the evil face. He laughed and rolled me over. He planted a small kiss on my nose and got up. I propped myself on my elbow. He was wearing sweatpants and no shirt. I just realized I was wearing spandex from volleyball. I laughed and got up from his bed. I wrapped my arms around his torso from the back he had his phone out and he took a picture of us in his mirror. He laughed and spun around. He looked me in the eyes and kissed my lips. "Eww, we need to brush our teeth after we eat. Speaking of eating where's the FOOOOOD?". I laughed at him and we walked downstairs and Monica and Jack were already eating. We sat next to each other and ate after praying. "Tool." Jack mumbled under his breath. "What was that?" Cam asked. "Nothing" he said back. Cameron mumbled a little something but I couldn't make it out.

~

"Ok, you're going home and getting ready for the date I'm taking you on tonight. Dress fancy. I'll see you at 7" he said and kissed my lips.

<><><>

Kind of just a filler chapter sorry.

-xx