Chapter 4| The Fight

**Julies POV**

I can't believe that Brooke punched me in the face. We were really good friends then Paul didn't set his alarm so we didn't know when to stop before Brooke got to school. Dummy.

I walk into the bathroom to clean myself up. I start to wipe the blood off my face and the back of my head. Suddenly somebody bursts into the bathroom yelling, "JULIE, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU KNEW BROOKE WAS DATING PAUL AND YOU JUST HAD TO MAKE OUT WITH HIM. YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH, YOU KNOW THAT, RIGHT?" Ashley days with a outrageous anger loon in her eyes and on her face. Not her, she might jump me and beat me up. "WELL, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?!" Ashley asked annoyed. "Well, Paul likes me and I like him. Anyways, why do you care. You're just the hoe that dates her brother." I say with a lot of sass and attitude in my voice. "OB HELL NO! THIS BITCH BOUT TO GET THE SHIT BEAT OUTTA HER!" She says and tackles me to the ground. (Sorry if there is a lot of cussing haha)

"Get the hell off if me you hoe." I say trying to turn this around on her. I know she's stronger than me and I can't turn this around. Luckily someone walks in and I hear them speak up. "What the hell is going on?". Brooke. The bitch that broke my fuckin nose. I hate her. She just helps Ashley and leaves me in the ground, bleeding once again.

**Ashley's POV**

Honestly, I'm glad I beat up Julie. She deserved it for cheating, and know who Paul was with. I literally hate that bitch. Brook is clean a few cuts that are in my knuckles from punching Julie's plastic face. She better not stand to close to a heater because attic melts. I laugh at my joke and tell it to Brooke. "God bless. I now know why we are friends." Brooke says laughing while putting bandages on my hands. I love this girl like a sister. I would do anything for her, including beating up bitches that mess with her.

Me and Brooke walk back to Biology. "Where have you ladies been?" Ms. Green says as we enter the classroom. "In the path room, pissing my urine out. Should t you know this cycle, I mean you have the degree in. Science here, not me." I say in an annoyed tone. "Miss Turner, I would appreciate if you would not give me attitude." She says with a straight face. U was about to reply when Brooke speaks up. "Ms. Green we would appreciate if you stay out of our damn business. Thank you." She says and u hold in my laughter. Ms. Green just sighs and points to our seats. And we walk to our seats. I literally love Brooke to death, like I don't even know.

<><><>

So that was chapter 4 and I hope you liked the jokes I said about Julie being plastic 😂