Chapter 18| Suprise - continued

**Brian's pov**

I really do think that Cameron is good for Brooke. She always smiles, but I can tell when it has her true emotion. With Cameron, her smile is real, not just a friendly gesture.

Cameron is loved by our whole family. He's always so sweet and kind. I know Brooke is going to love this surprise.

**Brooke's pov**

My eyes widened at the sight. It was where we had our first real date. The rest of them were just night-ins. It was the beach. Cameron wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled. "Thank you" I said quietly. He smiled and pulled me in closer. The rest of the night we danced around the beach and I did some flips. It was perfect. Nothing can break us apart. At least I hope he feels the same way about me.

|6 months later|

I was in my room sobbing my eyes out from the phone call I just got. I heard the door open but I didn't bother looking up. "Hey" Brian said while crying. "It's going to be okay. This happened for a reason." He said comfortingly.

"No, Brian! This wasn't supposed to happen!" I shouted at him. "Sorry" I wispered. He just nodded.

"Come on, we're going to the lake" Brian said. I nodded and walked into my bathroom. I got my black bikini bottoms and purple top out of my cabinet.( on my polyvore: faith-h2001)

I toke my shower and shaved my legs better than usual. I then hop out and change into my bikini. I did a french braid into a bun on the side. Good enough.

I walked out to be greeted by my brother on the couch already dressed. I grab my pastel purple penny board with pastel pink wheels. I slipped on my flip flops and walked to the side walk.

"TAILGATE THAT DUDES ASS" Brian said pointing to a truck ahead of us. I ran and got on my penny and grabbed his bumper as well as Brian did.

We arrived at our family's secret lake with a waterfall and rope swings.

We swim all day and decide to head back home. "Can I ride Willow and you ride Midnight?" I ask. Those are our favorite horses. He nods and walks to the barn. I get willow ready but I only use a saddle.

Willow is a Friesian that was born under our willow tree and that's how she got her name. I decided to just trot our way to our other barn next to our house.

"Thanks for today Bry, I needed it." I say hugging Brian. "Anything for you. By the way I called Cam and he said he's sorry and that it happened for a reason." He says giving me a half smile. I smile back at him and tailgate back to my driveway.

I did my normal night routine and fell asleep instantly.

<><><>

Cliffhanger I guess. Why do you think she is so sad? You might find out in the next chapter.

-xx