22

Brooke's POV

"Cameron, I'm leaving you. It's not me, its you. I'm sorry." I said and ran into my car.

I started driving but it was hard to see because I was crying so much.

All of a sudden I heard a car honk and everything went black.

I got up and started walking around. I was on the road where I crashed and the driver of the other car was dead in his truck.

Tears started forming again. Then I looked over at my car. It was totaled but one thing in particular I noticed. There was someone laying on the ground bloody. I took a closer look. Oh my gosh it was me!!!!

I'm dead. And I just left Cameron. What's going on with me. It's probably from my parents death. I've been messed up sense that incident.

I saw Cameron's car driving so I ran t the middle of the road and started waving. He developed right through me and parked at my car.

Oh my gosh I really am dead. "BROOKE!!" He yelled crying. He kissed my dead body but I felt my lips tingle. I started to fade away. Soon I was looking straight into Cameron's eyes.

"BROOKE. you're alive. I love you and I'm so sorry for whatever I did." He said kissing me gently.

"Cam I don't know why the hell I said that, but I don't mean it, I love you.

~that's the end of the book.~