Chapter 2| Off to school

Chapter 2-

Beep beep beep
Beep beep beep
Beep beep beep

I slap my alarm which shuts it off immediately. I grab an extra fluffy towel and walk into my beach themed bathroom to take a shower. I put my towel into my towel warmer so it will be warm when I get out. I turn on the water and wait for it to heat up. I hop in and turn on my waterproof speaker and sing to thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran

I wash my hair and put in a hair mask to make my hair silky. Then I condition and put my hair in a bun. In the meantime I wash my face and wash my body. I then shave my legs with my eos shaving cream.

I hop out and wrap my now warm towel around my body and dry myself off. I then put on my very soft silk robe from Victoria secret.

~

I put on a maroon crop top and some acid wash shorts. (picture at top)My school basically lets us wear anything so..... I walk into my bathroom and blow dry my hair and leave it in its loose curls (hair is naturally curly). I do some light makeup because I don't have acne or anything I need heavy makeup to cover. Once Im done I put on some Vans and brush through my hair once again and throw my brush in my gym bag for volleyball.

I walk downstairs to meet Brian (my twin brother), and my little sister Taylor. I grab a plate and load it with eggs, bacon, and sausage. Once I'm finished I put my dishes in the sink and brush my teeth. I quickly put in my retainer, before you ask, yes I used to have braces so now I have a retainer but I only need it for two more months so that's good.

~

"HURRY UP BROOKIEBEAR!! I HAVE PLACES TO BE AND GIRLS TO SEE!!" I hear Brian yell from downstairs. I chuckle a little and get my bags together and grab my phone to head downstairs. "Brian how would you feel if I told Ashley what you just said?" I ask jokingly. Ashley's his girlfriend and also my best friend. We made a pact that if and when they break up we will still be friends.

"Then I would probably kill you haha!" He says with a sarcastic laugh. We laugh and I grab my keys and walk to the garage with Brian. Yes, Brian does have a car but he's grounded so now he has to pay me to take him to school.

~

**in the car**

"Show are you and Paul?" Brian questions me. "Um...we're okay but I'm planning on breaking up with him today. I'm just not feelin it anymore, so you know....." I trail off. "Well if that's how you feel than I support you." he says sympathetically. I love Brian, he always supports me. The rest of the ride was silent.

Once we arrived at school me and Brian walk to our lockers which were just two away from each other. Brian slings his arms around my shoulder like best friends do. Suddenly he stops and speaks up, "maybe you should just put your stuff in my locker. Let's go." he says nervously and turns around. I furrow my eyebrows and look at him like he's an idiot, which he is. Hahaha. "Brian you realize you're locker is like right next to mine, which is this way." I say turning us around. "NO NO NO NOOO" Brian says loudly but it's too late, my eyes go wide in shock.
<><><>

So that's the end of this chapter and I hope you enjoyed!! A little cliff hanger there eh?
Please give me guys names that go good with Brooke's name.