Chapter 11| Beach

**Cameron's pov**

After I heard her say yes then I love you, my heart was skipping beats. I could tell she loved the bracelet I gave her. After we finished our dinner I let her into the car and drove to my next destination.

Once we arrived at the beach, Brooke left her shoes and phone in the car. Once her feet hit the sand she started running. I took off my shoes and rolled up my pants. I ran after her and finally caught up to her while she was looking up at the stars. I picked her up by her waist and spun her around in my arms. Once I let her down, I spun her around and kissed her passionately. I could feel her smile into the kiss. I walked over to a blanket and candles that I set up earlier.

I have fallen in love with Dakota Brooke Ortega.

**Brooke's pov**

Cameron was driving to a place he called "a surprise". We arrived at a beautiful beach. I took off my shoes and left those in the car along with my phone. I started running to the water and felt it wash up to my ankles. Thank goodness I was holding my dress because it was have been wet since its a long dress. I looked up at the stars and I felt hands wrap around my waist and pick me up. Soon, Cameron was spinning me around.

Once Cameron walked me over to a blanket with candles lit all around it, I realized how hard he worked on this date and I am so very thankful. We laid on the blanket and I laid my head on his chest while he played with my hair.

I am madly in love with Cameron Danial Leca.

<><><>

Hellooooo, wattpad!
I might not be updating as much or as often now that spring break is almost over. Sorry.

Really short chapter. Once again you guys helped me reach my goal. New goal: 200 reads?

Btw her outfits will sometimes be at the top

-xx