Chapter 21| really

**Brookes pov**

I woke in Cameron's chest. What the hell happened. "What happened?" Cam asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows together. "Last night, you started screaming and saying 'Janice', whoever that is" he said.

"Oh just nothing" I said. It was all a dream, wow.

I got up and went to the shower. I did my usual routine but straightened my hair a little bit so it was just wavy. I then put on light makeup.

I slipped on a mint bandeau and white layered crop top. I put on my mint skater skirt and white braided sandals with my arrow bracelet. (On polyvore)

I walked out to see Cam wearing khaki shorts and a tank top. I snaked my arms around his waist and he spun me around so that I was facing him.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked him. "I'm taking you...to the mall." He said the last part like a girl. I laughed at him and kissed his lips.

I grabbed his hand and lead him downstairs for breakfast. I prepared some hash browns and bacon. I poured two glasses of milk and gave Cameron his plate.

We are in silence until the monster came down, hair all over her face. She just started her period yesterday. "Wrap that sack on the counter around your waist and take midol, dear." I said to her. She gave me a half smile and did as I said.

~at mall~

"PACSUN" I yelled running into the store, dragging Cam behind me. "I'm going to go get your 3 year anniversary present, babe." He said kissing my cheek. I nodded and go back to shopping.

Once I walked out, I went to my next destination. I was getting Cameron this golden watch he's been wanting for years. I picked it up and paid. I slipped it in my bag so he wouldn't see it.

I walked back to the food court where we said we would meet. I saw him standing in line for chick-fil-a. I hopped in line with him.

~back at Cameron's house~
** Cameron's pov**

"Wanna go to the park" I asked her. She nodded her head really big in response. We walked to the park, hand in hand.

"I love you, Dakota Brooke Ortega!" I said kissing her nose. "I love you, Cameron Daniel Leca." She said back kissing me passionately.

<><><>

This book is now O-V-E-R, over.