Chapter 8| Volleyball Practice

**Joey's POV**

(Joey is just third person POV)

Brooke walked in the school and Cameron noticed her. He talked and walked over to her. Cameron walked Brooke to her locker and opened his right next to his. Cameron carefully pushed Brooke against the locker and kissed her on the lips. He knew people were staring but he didn't care. "How did I not notice you went to this school?" Brooke asked Cameron. "Well I just transferred here yesterday." He replied and Brooke knew she didn't see him because of all the drama that occurred yesterday.

Cameron showed Brooke her schedule and they ended up having all but one class together which was the last period. Brooke had volleyball and Cameron had football. They walked to their first period and acted like they were listening to the boring lesson while they were actually just texting. Brooke had perfect grades in Biology so she didn't really actually need to listen.

~
**Cameron's POV**
*Lunch*

Since most people have cars as a junior, we are allowed to go out to eat. Brooke was walking to her car when I grabbed her hand and brought her to my car. I opened and closed the door for her and went around to my side drove to chick-fil-a. (sp?).

Once we were done I did the same and drove back to school. While we were walking back I intertwined our hands together. I saw her smile from my peripheral vision. This girl is literally perfection.

**last period**

I walked Brooke to the girls locker room then made my way to the guys locker room to get ready for football. Today we are deciding who the captain will be. Basically my only competition is Brooke's brother, Brian. But there can be two captains so it might work.

**Brooke's POV**

Once I was changed and ready for volleyball I walked into the court and began to pepper with Ashley. I played the whole rotation and I'm the first setter. Our second setter isn't very good so a lot of times we run a five-one. (Setter sets in front and back). "GET A PARTNER AND SERVE." our coach yelled and of course, me and Ashley were partners. I first did a normal serve to warm-up my arms. When I got the ball back I did the perfect jump serve into right back. Perfect.

~

Once we called it out I walked back to the locker room and grabbed my bags. I walked over to the football field waiting on Cameron. "Are you babysitting tonight?" He asked. "Yes, I am." u said with a smile on my face. "Good". I laughed at his comment and walked to my car right next to his. I drove into his drive way and saw Monica. In the backyard with Jack running around. I laughed a little and walked over to them. I hugged Jack and Monica and she asked me to push her in the swing. I started with small pushes because she was little. I saw that Can had a volleyball court in his backyard. I grabbed my ball and served it over to Cam. He dived and got it right back over the net. I did my approach and went for the wide open hit. Once I landed back on the ground I saw him holding his stomach on the ground. "Damn girl, you have a mean hit." He said wincing in pain. I walked over on his side and apologized. "Kiss my boo-boo" he said with a pouty face and I kissed his stomach.

<><><>

So yeah that was a short chapter but comment some ideas if you want to have a part in the story.

-xx