Chapter Four

Chapter Four . . .

Dylan's P.O.V

I felt like jumping for joy! I can't believe that piece of shit I called a plan actually worked. It was amazing that Riley was standing in my house right this very second. Riley, that name tasted like sweet candy every time I said it.

"Uh-nice place." Riley said awkwardly as she got inside. I must admit the clothes she was wearing made me mouth unbelievable water. Although I much prefered the way she was dressed at the store, like a normal person not a prostitue. I wonder what made her start doing this in the first place?

"Thanks. There's a spare room in the back that you will be staying in for the night." She looked around and shrugged off her jacket before laying it on the couch.

"Bathroom?" I pointed down the hall. "Thanks." She said before walking away. This was a bad idea. A very bad idea.

*************************************************************************************************************

Riley's P.O.V

I'm getting myself in so much trouble, I can feel it now. I looked at myself in the mirror and instantly wanted to break the glass. I was a horrible person. I was a skank and a whore, that was the only reason why I was here. It was to sleep with this man so I wouldn't have to go to jail. I was a a dirty prostitue and now this was my life.  I just wonder how long I could stay here in his bathroom until he noticed there was something wrong. I sighed and rubbed my head. Come on Ri, you can do this. I whispered in my head before leaving the bathroom and going back into the living room where I found him sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand.

"Alright, where do you want to do this?" I asked and he spit out his beer that he was drinking.

"Before I jump to any conclusions, do what exactly?" He asked with a raised eyebrow that made him look sexy.

"You know, sex." Dylan began laughing and actually had to set down his beer so he didn't spill it.

"Please tell me you aren't serious." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair making him stop laughing but instead he looked serious. "Oh you are."

"Well, why else would you want me here?" I asked sitting on the couch next to him.

"I don't want to put you in jail." He stated making my heart warm. "So, I brought you here just so I could talk to you."

"I understand you're a cop and everything, but do you realize how rapey you just sounded?"

"Rapey?" I nodded and he shook his head like I was an idiot. "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. I brought you here because I wanted to talk to you about your so-called job."

"Excuse me?"

"Why do you do it?" He came out quickly making me jump. "Sorry, but why, you are a very beautiful woman who seems like she doesn't want to do it."

"How do you know this isn't something I want to do?" I asked looking down at my lap.

"Because when I saw you with that guy your smile was fake, you had tears in you eyes, and fear." I stood up from the couch realizing that everything he said was absolutely true.

"You can't help me Dylan. You barely even know me. I'm just some stupid whore who's looking for money the easy way."

"No!" He got up and yelled making me jump back from him. "Don't say that about yourself you are so much more than that. It's sad that you can't see that."

"Why do you care?" I yelled back shakily and secretly afraid of his answer.

"Look, I want to help you. I think I found a job for you something other than working street corners." He seemed to have a hard time saying that last part but it didn't matter the wrod job caught my attention.

"What kind of job?"

"I own a farm with my two other brothers and my mother. How do you feel about cleaning?" He asked and I sighed. I hated cleaning but if it got me paid I would do you it.

"Fine. When do I start?" He smiled and it was so warm and welcoming and it made me want to smile too.

"Tomorrow morning."

"How early?"

"Seven." I sighed but nodded. "I just want it to be a meeting with my mother and my brothers to see if they like you." I nodded.

"I'm going to need clothes."

"That's fine. I'll drop you at your place tomorrow just make sure you are ready."

"Fine." I turned to head to the guest room but stopped and turned around. "Thank you and good night."

"Your welcome good night." I smiled and went to bed and that smile never left my face. I was getting out of prostitution.

****************************************************************************************************************

Dylan's P.O.V

After I texted each brother the details of tomorrow I sat back on my couch and turned on the t.v. I flicked through some shows but couldn't be entertain by any of them

my mind was too focused on the woman sleeping in my guest room and how happy she looked that she was getting off the streets. I, myself, felt happy too. My phone began to ring and I flipped it open and read the text.

So we get to meet your lovely lady?-Derek

I rolled my eyes and texted back. Don't make me regret not beating your ass.

Don't worry bro. I got it covered. g'night. Got a catch some Z's so I can be on my best game for the sexy lady tomorrow.- Derek

I rolled my eyes and didn't even bother texting back. It was just a waste of time. He was an idiot. I hung up my phone and slid it into my pocket before picking myself up and going to my bedroom.

After stripping down into my boxers, I climbed into bed and instantly fell asleep with dreams of Riley and our soon to be happy life.