Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty Four . . .

Riley's POV

My head hurt, my body ached, and I couldn't move with these damn chains hooking me to the bed. My throat was too dry to scream and it was even worth trying. I watched the blood move down my face again it seemed  to be an endless down pour.

I began sobbing. I was stuck here.

The door creaked open and in walked a slender figure with their red high heels clicking to the floor. "It's okay Riley, don't cry." The voice said trying to calm me, but it sounded more like mockery than anything else. That wasn't what bugged me though, it was the fact that I knew that voice all too well.

"Faith? Is that you?" I heard her laugh before she laid a hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, Riley, it's me."

"What are doing Faith. Get me out of here! He's going to be back. He's going to kill us." I struggled against the bed but she held me down.

"No, no, honey. He's not going to kill us. He's going to kill you." She said and laughed loudly afterwards.

"What are you talking about. You can't be on his side."

"How do you think he found you after all these years, darling." I only blinked when she said those words because I was too stunned to say anything at all.

"I don't understand." She sat next to me on the bed.

"Well it's quite simple. Blaine and I met each other when he hired me for . . . 'entertainment'. Then he kept asking all these questions about you and was telling me how you ruined his life. Then I told him that I knew who you were. We came up with this little plan. You see Blaine and I are going to kill you, kill you're boyfriend, then go to Mexico and get married."

"Married? He has killed people Faith! He did things to me! And now look where I'm at in a room replicated like it was when I was little! He's insane." She shrugged her shoulders.

"We aren't all Saints are we Riley?" She pulled out a wet rag and dabbed my wounds.

"But you didn't do anything Faith, you can put an end to all of this. Call Dylan tell him where we are he'll help us."

"Riley, honey. You see, I'm more involved in this than you think." I looked at her wildly as she continued to care for my wounds like a mother would a child not like a crazy woman wanting to kill me.

"Whatever it is, we can figure it out." I tried to assure her but by the look in her eyes you could tell that she just didn't care.

"I don't think you understand." She sighed and sat on the bed before grabbing my hand. "I'm the one who killed your mother." I froze at her words.

"W-what?" I stuttered at over my own words due to the amount of shock.

"I, Killed. Your. Mother." She stated like she was trying to get me to understand each word.

"Why?' She shrugged her shoulders yet again like she didn't care.

"Blaine said she was in the way of our plan and our love." I busted out in laughter not able to hold it in anymore. "What are you laughing about? I just told you I was the one who killed your mother, I would expect you to start crying like a baby." I just continued to laugh making my face hurt.

I finally stopped and saw Faith's face showed a mix of emotions from anger to confusion. "I'm laughing because you are fucking crazy." I earned a punch to my already bruised and broken face. "You're crazy because you actually think the man loves you. He think he's going to marry you and you are going to live happily ever after? That's not going to happen darling because you are either going to end up dead or in prison for the rest of your life."

"Stop it."

"Why Faith? Because you know it's the truth. Life is not a fairytale alone, what makes you think yours is going to be any different?" I yelled at her.

Her face became red just before she pulled out a gun from her back pocket and pointed it at my face. "I said stop it!"

_______________________________________________________________

Dylan's POV

"There's got to be something here." I muttered mostly to myself.

Duke and I were in the elevator at the hotel where we originally thought Blaine Daniels was staying at. "I wouldn't get your hopes up, man. It looks like a bomb went off in there." I glared at him as he tried to make a joke at a time like this. My girlfriend, the love of my life, was kidnapped by a man who wants to kill her and he wanted to make jokes.

"It's worth a shot right?" I said just as the door opened and we made our way through the hall and to the room that almost killed us. "The bomb squad said it was clean, right?" I asked just before I turned the knob.

"Yeah, they searched the place high and low. They said there was just that one in their." I nodded before turning the knob and walking in.

I sighed as I looked at the room that was dark and burned from the hot flame. "I'm sorry, man." Duke said as he looked around the room.

"Damnit!" I almost shouted but managed to only mutter it. "There has to be something here because I don't know where else to look."

"The place has been blown up there is nothing you're going to find." The realization that Duke was right made my stomach sink and my heart jump into my throat.

Time was going by and if I couldn't find Riley soon then . . .  I didn't even want to think about what could happen.

I felt like throwing a baby fit, but I couldn't because I knew that I had to at least look around the place.

I took a step towards what looked to be a couch, but stopped.

"What is it?" Duke asked, but I didn't answer him.

I put my weight on the floorboard beneath me and listened as it creaked.

"There is no damn way." I heard Duke say as I bent down and I lifted the floor board up to find stacks of letters and receipts.

"I can't believe this." I muttered to myself with surprise. It was the oldest trick in the book. Hide the evidence beneath the floor boards. It was very 'Scooby-Doo.'

"Dear Mrs. and  Mr. Thomas, we want to thank-you for buying our house and wanted to inform you that the renovations are done . . . ." I read the letter to Duke and trailed off at the end.

"Do people not do background checks anymore?" I heard Duke say.

"Duke, there's an address here. We got them." I said with a grin.

"What's the plan then?"

"I'm gonna kill the bastard with my bare hands."

A/N Uh-oh! So we got some cliff hangers here! What do you guys think is gonna happen. Is Dylan too late? Is Riley gonna die! Find out in the next chapter. Also let me know what you guys think in the comment below. Hit the vote button to know that you enjoyed it and also come and follow me so you can receive some messages I post on my message board. You guys are awesome! Keep on Rockin!

XOXOXOXOX

PoisonGirl