Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

Riley's POV

The barrel of the gun was pointed directly at my face, and my body shook with fear.

"Awe, is the poor little Riley afraid of my gun?" She asked in a baby voice before laughing.

"Get it out of my face." I managed to spit out but she only laughed more.

"What are you going to do about it?" She asked smugly, but she was right what could I do? I was chained to a bed where I had little access to movement.

"Shoot me then Faith. Save me from this misery, and speed up your happy little ending."

I watched her eyes as they seemed to make a decision which could end my life, but what else could I do? I would either be stuck here with my rapist, the man who took my innocence away from me when I was so young, or I could just end it here and now.

I just hope that Dylan knows how much I love him.

Faith cocked the gun and it remained in my face, she only laughed with no regret at all.

"You know Riley, I have to tell you, the whole time that I talked to you and knew you, you always made me sick and I knew that you would just be better off not living on this planet anymore. I guess I get to make it happen, huh?" She laughed again and I waited for my life to end, but instead of the sound of the gun firing in my face the sound of a deep yelling filled my ears.

"Faith!" Daniels yelled before he took the gun out of her hands. He then twisted her arms around her back painfully making her fall to her knees.

"Blake, please." She cried.

"What did I say to you Faith? HUH? Riley is not to be harmed! You went against my wishes." She continued to cry as he yelled at her. "What do you have to say?"

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry! I'll never do it again!" She cried out.

"You're damn right you won't." He said before pulling out the gun and aiming it to her head.

"N-" The sound of the gun going off interrupted my yelling.

I watched in horror as blood splattered everywhere. On the wall, the bed, my face. I never had a problem with the sight of blood, but this much made me want to faint.

I blinked a couple of times trying to remove the memory from my mind but that wasn't working.

"There she's gone. We can finally be together." He said and went for my chains. I flinched and tried to move away but I couldn't move. "What's wrong Riley?"

"Y-you . . . I-I . . ." My words wouldn't form. The only things I could clearly hear was the blood pumping through my veins.

"Riley, it's okay. I'll get this cleaned up for you, and then we can get out of here and leave." I felt myself shaking.

I watched as he grabbed her feet and dragged Faith's dead body out of the room leaving a large, thick, blood trail.

After he left I sat in shock. Faith was dead. She did everything right and he still put the bullet through her brain. What was he going to do to me when I begin to 'disobey' his wishes.

I started pulling on my chains, I even went as far as kicking my feet on the bed, like a baby throwing a hissy fit before finally I just let it out.

I sobbed and pulled at my chains a little more trying to get free, but it wasn't working.

The door smashed open and in came Daniels with a creepy smile on his face, one I've seen before.

"Looks like your boyfriend is here. I guess we're going to have to do something about that."