Chapter Twenty One

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEX SCENES! IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE PLEASE DO NOT READ! THE SCENES WILL BEGIN AND END WITH * THANKS!

Chapter Twenty-One

Riley's POV

I laid in bed and stared at the clock that was sitting across from me on the dresser. It said that it was four o'clock in the morning, but it felt like it was four in the afternoon. I guess I took those pills too early.

I sighed and tried to roll over on my stomach but Dylan's strong arm was holding me into place on his chest. Damn him. Good thing I didn't have a dire emergency because God only knows I wasn't going to move.

Although, who was I to complain I mean his chest was looking absolutely delicious, and the way he looked sleeping caused my legs to tighten. He was one sexy human being. I was just lucky that he was mine.

My hand hovered over his chest, my fingers ached to touch it. I sighed. If I did all the things I wanted to do to him while he was sleeping I would be considered a pervert, but could you blame me?

"You know, looking at me like that while I'm sleeping is a pretty pervy thing to do." His voice caused me to gasp and instead of touching his chest the way I wanted to, I slapped it.

"Ow!" He groaned by caught my hand in between his and his chest.

"That's not very nice you know." I used my free hand and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Can you blame me?" I asked and batted my eyelashes.

"I guess I can't, I am a pretty good looking guy." He said jokingly, but I knew it was true.

My hand that was in his hair traveled down to his collar bone, then to his chest, then to his abs, and eventually made it to the top of his boxers.

"Riley what are you doing?" Dylan hissed out.

**********************************************

"Shhh . . ." I answered and moved my hand inside his boxers and to his penis. I slowly began to pump him in my palm and ended up gasping at the size of him. He was so big how was that going to fit inside of me?

"Riley." He moaned and I went a little bit fast before I slowly lowered my mouth and put him in. I moaned at the wonderful taste of him and his hand grasped my hair tightly.

"Oh God Riley. Shit!" I continued to suck him in my mouth and ran my tongue over the tip as my hand moved to massage his sac.

"Riley baby, I'm going to cum in that sweet mouth of yours." I sucked harder and used more tongue and before I knew it he grunted and hot seamen shot down my throat. I tried to take in and swallow as much of it as I could, but before I could protest I was being picked up and my head was laid on the pillow. Dylan's lips were pressed harshly to mine.

"I don't think we should be doing this Ri." Dylan said after he pulled away so we could get some air.

"Dylan, I need you." I whispered huskily and instantly his eyes darkened with lust.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I pressed my lips to his giving him my answer. We both began to fight for dominance with our tongues but Dylan won, and I couldn't complain. We pulled away slightly so he could pull the shirt over my head and then we began kissing again.

His lips pulled away from mind and traveled down my stomach, he stopped to lick my belly button, causing me to shiver before going back to his path. He licked and nipped at both of my thighs before he ripped my underwear off of me and used the pad of his finger to rub against my clenched pussy.