Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Riley's POV

The doctor said that I was physically okay to go home but what he didn't know was that emotionally I wasn't. "Hey Angel!" Dylan said as he walked in holding something behind his back which was a present, I knew. I've been here for a week and everyday he has bought me a present.

"Hey." I said back and raised my eyebrows. "What is it this time, keys to a new car?" He chuckled and pulled out a dozed red roses.

"No, but I hope these will do." He said and smiled. I attempted to lift my arm to grab them but it only layed in the sling. I groaned in pain and layed against my pillows. Dylan was instantly by my side.

"Woah there! Relax, take it easy." He said soothingly and I listened. "I can't believe you've been here for a week and they still can't take all of the pain away."

"It's okay, I'm okay." I breathed and grabbed my shoulder. "But damn did that hurt."

Dylan moved my hair and kissed me with much passion. "I'll make it better." He said against my lips. I moaned as his hands suddenly went to my body touching it as if he wanted to know every inch of it. I moaned and pushed myself closer to him, if that was physically possible.

I felt like I was about to explode at any minute until I heard the clearing of someone's throat. Dylan and I pulled away and looked at the nurse who had this cute little blush on her face.

"Um . . . s-sorry. I'm just here to inform you that you are free to leave today." I smiled.

"Thanks." She nodded and quickly ran out of the room like the innocent child she was. As soon as the door shut Dylan and I erupted in laughter.

"Wow that was embarrassing." I mumbled as I lay my head against his chest. I felt him running his fingers through my hair.

"I wasn't people need to mind there own damn business. But I guess since you can come home we'll have a little more privacy." I looked at him with a shocked expression. "What?"

"Are you threatening to put handcuffs on me?" I asked huskily.

"If that's what you would like." He winked.

"Well then get away so I can get ready." He laughed and got out of the bed. I did the same and instantly took my hospital gown off leaving me only in my bra and panties. I heard a moan and looked over to see Dylan adjusting himself.

"Problem officer?" I asked and ran my good hand down his chest.

"No, but if you don't put clothes on soon, I won't be able to control myself and take you here and now. With or without a nurse watching." I laughed at that and stood up on my tip toes to whisper in his ear.

"I might like that." He opened his eyes shocked and this time I winked before running to the bathroom.

"Oh she's in so much trouble." I heard him say which only made me laugh more.

I quickly picked up my folded clothes that Dylan had brought over and through them on. It consisted of a pair of jeans and a Def Leopard that belong to Dylan. I rolled my eyes. Why he insisted I wear his clothes. I'll never know.

I looked in the mirror and shook my head. God was I a hot mess. My hair looked like a rats nest and my face was so pale that it made the circles under my eyes look darker.

I sighed and through my hair in a pony tail and as for my face. Well Dylan refused to bring makeup. The jackass said I was too beautiful for it, which I thought was sweet at first but then it became annoying a girl had to have her makeup.