Wanting Officer Barkley

Prologue . . .

Dylan's P.O.V

"You know officer Barkley, you can handcuff me anytime and I would never put up a fight." I rolled my eyes at the woman. Marybeth Hue age twenty-six, single, town's flirt, and definitely wears to much makeup. Being a cop you know the basics of everyone's reputation, and Marybeth had a huge reputation.

"Miss Hue, I'm not interested." I said as I took a sip of beer. There was definitely no place in this town where I could go that a woman wasn't trying to hit on me. I don't mean to sound so coincided but it's the truth.

"Come on Barkley, every woman in this place has at least had you once why not add another knot to your bedpost." I smirked around my glass as I looked around the bar. It was true he did have each of these woman at least once, some more than once with other girls. But he'd have to be really, really drunk to sleep with Marybeth.

"Marybeth, leave my partner alone and harass a guy that would be interested." Marybeth flipped her head around so fast that I thought for sure that it was going to screw right off.

"How about we make this a double team. What do you say officer?" I turned to my officer. He was the same as me, early twenties, but he had blond hair and blue eyes, he was well toned and was in uniform. He was usually making some sort of joke about something, but this time he looked like he was going to be sick.

"Marybeth, with all do respect," He paused and looked at me then back to her, "Hell no." I choked on my drink as Marybeth smacked him across the face.

"Assholes." I heard her mumble before walking away swaying her hips along the way.

"God, that woman doesn't take a hint does she?" I looked over at Officer Wayne a.k.a Duke.

"I guess not." I swirled my beer around in my glass looking at it bored.

"Well, your not your usual bubbly self, what's up man?" He asked and ordered a beer. I just shrugged.

"It's just not fun anymore." I said and finished off my beer.

"What? The bar?" I shook my head.

"The women, there's not much competition anymore, you know?" I looked around the bar and I probably screwed every woman in here, and no girl in here exactly was exactly exciting. They all wanted the same thing. A little foreplay and then straight to missionary style sex. Even if there were two girl at one time it wasn't exciting. It also didn't help that every girl around him would drop to his knees and beg for him.

"Well, when you've had them all once it's kind of hard to get excited anymore. See, I like to take my time with women, see what they like, how to take things, and what would get me off all at the same time." I looked at Duke and rolled my eyes.

"You know you talk out of your ass right?" He raised an eyebrow before taking a long drink of his beer.

"What do you mean?" He asked with a burp.

"Well remember Tami?"

"Oh yeah sexy legs Tami! What about her?"

"I believe you talked to her for about half an hour before taking her in the bathroom stall." Duke shrugged.

"Nah man that don't count, she just blew me." I laughed while shaking my head and pulled out a twenty dollar bill.

"Yeah, because that doesn't count." I said with a smile and threw down the twenty dollars on the bar. "Anyway your beer is on me." I didn't know why but I was feeling generous. He gave me slap on the back.