Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Dean's POV

After a little while of watching T.V. Riley called me in to eat and I happily obliged because, well, I was as hungry as a horse. "Thanks Riley it smells good." I said quietly as she set the plate full of food in front of me.

"No problem Dean, anything for my babysitter."

I rolled my eyes understanding what she meant. I didn't think I was truly needed here. Riley was a tough ass chick who was more than happy to take care of herself.

"I really do appreciate it Dean, I mean this probably isn't how you want to spend your day."

"No problem Riley. You know when Dylan called me and asked me to do this for him. I didn't understand why I was needed. I tried to explain to him that you were more than capable of taking care of yourself. But Dylan is the biggest pain in the ass especially when it comes to you." I admitted and watched Riley's reaction which was hard to read.

"I don't mean to be a problem with Dylan and your family, I really don't I just-"

I cut her off. "I'm sorry I guess that came out wrong. You have changed Dylan for the better. Dylan is well a man-whore. He liked how women made him feel, especially after dad died." I watched as her face turned confused.

"Your dad?"

"I'm guessing that Dylan hasn't talked about him." I watched as she shook her head. "Well I was still young when dad died but I still remember Dylan following dad around like a lost puppy. He was always at the station with dad helping him and annoying him. But dad loved it, he loved all of us, but one day he didn't come home for dinner. Dad was shot and killed."

Even though I was young I still remembered my mom breaking down, Dylan trying to hold her and comfort her, and still even at my adult age I still feel the tears in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Dean." I shook my head.

"Anyway Dad was Dylan's role model, and after he passed, Dylan became the man of the house, and started bringing more and more women home and not for a relationship. Until you that is. On behalf of my family I would like to say thank you for changing my brother." I watched as she turned red.

"You can't say something like that. I mean I had nothing to do with the changing with Dylan. He did that all by himself."

"I think you're wrong. If you would've seen a before and after of him. You would be as amazed as I am the day he came through the door the day he saw you at the grocery store." She sniffled a little bit and then I noticed the tears that came from her eyes.

"You know for a man that doesn't talk much, you have a way with your words." I smiled at my soon to be sister-in-law. When we heard a car door slam.

"And there's the man of the hour." I exclaimed making her laugh as she went to the sink and began doing some dishes. All of the sudden Dylan came in the house looking like a mad man before he caught sight of Riley and pulled her into his arms.

"I'm so sorry Riley. I'm so sorry." Riley who was as stiff as a board suddenly came back and wrapped her arms around him and cooed him.

"Hey Dylan, it's okay. What happened?" He pulled back and stared at her before he smashed his lips to hers.

"DAMNIT DYLAN!" I heard just as the door crashed open and in came Derek. Dylan tore himself away from Riley.

"What!" Dylan barked back.

"Okay, down boy." Riley said and moved herself away from him. "What's going on?"

"I tried to stop him Riley I really did, but he was freaking out."