It has been couple of weeks since Yash and Aditi last kissed

It has been couple of weeks since Yash and Aditi last kissed. Now they found ways to touch eachother. It was like the days when they were newly married. Occasionally touching, kissing and teasing eachother. Life was good for both of them.

"You okay?" Aditi asked Yash who was nervously looking at the laptop screen.

"I don't think I can do it. I have no experience" Yash moved his fingers through his hairs in frustration.

"You have done this more than hundred times" Aditi closed the file she was reading.

"I don't remember doing it" Yash said.

Aditi got up from the chair she was sitting on and went near Yash.

"Look at me" she said cupping his face. "I trust you, Yash. You can do it. When you came to the office you found everything familiar, right?" Yash nodded.

"So, once you do this you will be familiar with this as well. I am sure you will rock the presentation and the deal will be ours" Aditi assured.

Yash nodded but was still skeptical about his decision of joining the office.

"What is it now?" Aditi asked sitting on her previous position.

"I don't think I deserve to sit on this chair, Aditi. You have been handling everything from past 5 years and you know how everything works. You totally deserve to sit here not me" Yash said looking directly in her eyes.

"Yash, not again. I told you that I was just a temporary solution not a permanent one. It's your place and it will always be yours. And I will always be by your side" Aditi said with a smile.

"You should have moved on, Aditi. You are such a nice woman and now you are stuck with a person like me. I mean look at me. I have not only lost my memory but also my confidence. You deserve much better."

"Okay! We are not having this conversation again. Also, about the moving on part, Yash we promised that we will never give up on eachother then, how could you think that I will leave you? And you are perfectly alright. You will gain all your confidence with time. I am with you" Aditi said.

With Aditi's motivation and support that day Yash got the deal. He was little nervous when the meeting started but one smile from Aditi assured him that he is doing great and then there was no going back.

"Such a tiring day" Aditi said as they entered the house.

"You go take a shower, I will order something. No need to cook today" Yash threw his blazer on the sofa and sat down.

"Chinese please!" Aditi made puppy face.

"On it" Aditi smiled and went to change.

Once she was done Yash went to take the shower. When he came out Aditi was setting the table.

"The food is here" she threw the plastic box in the dustbin.

"We had a bottle of coke in the refrigerator na?"

"Last time Shruti came she drank it" Aditi settled down opposite to him. Yash served to both of them. Aditi moaned as she took the first bite of manchurian.

"This is so good" she moaned again. Yash kept staring her. His thoughts were becoming wild and his junior was getting little excited. He cleared his throat and continued eating.

"Nakul told me something" he said breaking the comfortable silence between them.

"About us?" she asked and he nodded. "What?" she added.

"He told me that it's our anniversary next week." Aditi kept her fork on her plate and gulped down some water.

"Yes!"

"So what's the plan?" Yash asked.

"I haven't thought of anything yet. I thought you might get uncomfortable" she said playing with her food.

"I am absolutely fine with it. You always think about me, Aditi. My happiness, my comfort, what about you?"

"Yash, I am happy if you are happy" she looked directly into his eyes.

"How did we celebrated our anniversary?"

"Well we celebrated our first anniversary in Switzerland and for the second one we were here only. You took me on a romantic dinner, we danced, and made love the entire night" she said remembering the old days.

"I am so sorry that I don't remember anything" Yash interwined his fingers with her's.

"It isn't your fault" Aditi got up from her seat and sat on Yash's lap. Yash welcomed her with open arms. She pecked him on his lips and he hid his face in the crook of her neck.

The embraced eachother with love. Yash might have lost his memory but his love for Aditi was like a tattoo. No matter what he can't erase it.

Hello!

Sorry for the late update.

Also, I like to change the book cover every now and then but these days I am really busy to make a new one. So, if any one of you can make it I will be glad.

 So, if any one of you can make it I will be glad