Eᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Aditi moved nervously around her room

Aditi moved nervously around her room. How is she going to tell this to Yash? Will he be mad? These were the only thoughts she was having since evening.

The door bell rang indicating that Yash was back from work. She haven't even chopped the veggies yet for dinner. The door bell rang again and without wasting another moment she went to open the door.

"Hi!" she smiled seeing her husband.

"Hey!" he pecked her on her lips.

"How was your day?" she asked taking his laptop bag.

"Tiring" he sat on the sofa and threw his blazer in one corner.

"Here" she forwarded him a glass of cold water and he gulped it down in one go. "Want more?" she asked and he shook his head.

"Before I forget I need your help" Yash said.

"Help? In what?" she sat next to him.

He took out a blue file for his bag and gave it to her.

"What is this?" she asked.

"I want to go through this file and tell me whether I should sign the deal or not. I am pretty confused and you have worked with them so you know them better than me" he said.

It has been almost two years since Aditi left going to the office but still every now and then Yash would ask her help and take suggestions from her. He wanted her to continue working but she wanted to spend some time as a housewife and just relax.

"Okay!" she replied.

"What's for dinner?"

"I haven't prepared anything yet"

"Are you okay?" Yash asked.

"I guess so. Can we please order today? I don't feel like cooking" she sighed.

"Of course we can. What do you want to eat?"

"Maybe some biryani" she said.

"I will order it" he fished out his phone.

"No. You go and change, I will place the order" she said and took his phone.

Once they finished their dinner Yash retired to their room and Aditi cleaned the mess. Switching off the kitchen light and checking the door she too went in their bedroom. On entering the room she found her husband comfortably sitting there and doing something on his phone. He looked at her and winked. Her cheeks became red. She hurriedly grabbed her clothes and went to change.

When she came out she found Yash sitting in the same position and busy with his phone. She got on the bed and snuggled close to her husband.

"Hi!" she whispered.

"Hello" he said wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer.

"I missed you" he hid his face in the crook of her neck and inhaled her fragrance.

"I missed you too" she placed a soft kiss on his neck. She could feel his hand creeping inside her top.

"Yash there is something you need to know" she said trying to hold back a moan as his hands were now on her bossom.

"Right now?" he asked kissing her sweet spot. She wasn't able to form words so she nodded.

"Is everything okay?" he asked worriedly.

"Yes! Do you remember the day we did it on the couch?" she asked nervously.

"How can I forget that?" he pecked her on her lips.

"We forgot to use protection that day" she said.

"I know. But you are on pills, right?"

"I was but I stopped taking it a month before as we were going to start trying for a baby from next month" she said.

"Oh! So---" he trailed off not knowing what to say.

"I am pregnant" she said and he stilled.

"You are?" he asked trying to confirm that what he heard was right. She nodded.

"I took the test today. Not one not two but five of them and all of them says that I am pregnant" she said.

"Oh my god! I am going to be a father?" he asked her. She nodded. He immediately engulfed her in a warm hug and continued repeating that he is going to be a father. Tears of happiness rolled down their cheeks as they embraced eachother.

"I can't tell you how happy I am right now. Thank you Aditi. I love you so much" he said with teary eyes.

"I love you too" she said.

"But I think I love the baby little more than you" he said and she giggled.

"What do you want? Girl or boy?" she asked.

"No choice in the first one but the second one should be of opposite gender" he said and she smiled.

"Don't you think we should celebrate this happiness?" he asked.

"We should" and with that she crashed her lips on his.

Although after so many years Yash doesn't remember anything and chances are he would never recall his past but both of them were fine with it. They were together and happy and that's all they want. Talking about memories they can always make more.

This marks the end of my second story.

Please share your views. Your comments motivates me to write.

If I get desired number of votes and comments I will post the next story soon.