𑁍

Inaya sat in her balcony and continued staring at blank space in front of her

Inaya sat in her balcony and continued staring at blank space in front of her. She was feeling pathetic. She was having a writer's block and she was hating this fact. She went for a run early in the morning but it was of no use. She has drank more than five cups of coffee today and it was just 10 am right now. Inaya was thinking of taking a break and go somewhere for a holiday. She was lost in her thoughts when her phone went off.

Bhai calling

She instantly picked up the call. "Hello?" anyone could sense the happiness in her voice.

"Hey! Did I disturb you?"  Vansh asked.

"Not at all. I was just thinking about going on a vacation" Inaya replied and sat on the chair that was kept in her balcony.

"Vacation? Where? And with whom?" Vansh's possessive brother side kicked in.

"I haven't decided yet and I will be going alone. You know solo trip" Inaya said.

"Come here. I miss spending time with you" Vansh said.

"I was there just three months ago and if I continue paying you visit I won't become bua anytime soon" Inaya giggled.

"Aren't you getting very bold with your words, Inu?" Vansh asked.

"I think I am because I know bhabhi will always save me from you" Inaya said.

"Anyways, how is your writing going?"

"I haven't written a word in past few weeks and it's suffocating me now. I literally don't have any plot in my mind" Inaya shared her problem.

"It's okay. Give yourself a break and enjoy a little but not with boys. They are stupid and useless."

"Bhai, do you realize that you insulted the whole male population including yourself" Inaya laughed.

"I know. What I mean is don't take any decision which you might regret in future" Vansh said in a polite tone.

"Yes mom" Inaya said and both brother-sister burst out laughing.

"You should go on a vacation and remember you can always come to me. No matter what, me and your bhabhi will always welcome you with open arms" Vansh said.

"It means a lot, bhai. I think you should rest now. It must be midnight there. So, go and rest and give bhabhi a kiss from my side. Good night and love you both" Inaya said.

"Good night and love you too" and the call went dead. 

Inaya felt good talking to her brother. He might be thousands of kilometers away from her but she could always feel his love through his calls and messages. Inaya once again was lost in her thoughts and this time her neighbor decided to give her some company.

"Good morning, Miss. Neighbor" Prithvi greeted in his husky morning voice.

Inaya looked at him who was standing in the balcony just next to hers. He was shirtless and his abs was on display. His well built body was distracting Inaya. All she wanted to do was once move her hands around his body and feel his well toned abs.

"I know I am hot but staring is rude" his voice brought her back from her thoughts.

"It might be morning for you but for early risers like me the half of the day has already gone" she sassed. She wasn't an early riser, she was a night owl. She works till early morning and then sleep the entire day. But she wasn't working last night so she decided to sleep early and then woke up early as well. 

"Oh! I am an early riser too but it's just that I had a very hard day at work yesterday. Anyways, do you want to have breakfast together?" Prithvi asked.

"Don't you have work?" Inaya asked.

"Perks of being a boss. You can always go late or even skip going to the office" Prithvi said with a breathtaking smile.

"No thank you. I already had my breakfast" Inaya said with a smile.

"No problem. What about lunch?" Prithvi asked.

"Are you trying to get in my pants? If yes then stop trying. I am not interested" Inaya said.

"Not interested in me or not interested in men" Prithvi asked.

He was getting on Inaya's nerves now. She has never come across anyone who was so irritating. She greeted her teeth and replied "In you."

"I doubt that" he smirked. He was right. Inaya was little bit interested in him. 

"You know what, I will only go from here" Inaya stood up to leave.

"Sorry. Sorry. Please don't go" Prithvi said and Inaya stopped on her tracks. "I just remember, I didn't catch your name" Prithvi continued.

"Trust me you don't want to know" Inaya smirked.

"Why? You have such a bad name that no body wants to hear it?"

"You will feel guilty for your words" Inaya said completely ignoring his comment.

"I won't. Now tell me" Prithvi said.

"Inaya. Inaya Sharma" she forwarded her hand for a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you, Inaya" he shook hands with her and both of them felt sparks in their body.

"Wait" Prithvi stilled as the realization dawned upon him. He rushed inside and brought the book about which they were discussing yesterday.

"Are you the one who--" his words were left incomplete as Inaya replied.

"Yes. I wrote that book" Inaya said with a smile on her face.

"Shit! I am so sorry. I didn't mean to call your work crap" Prithvi apologized.

"It's fine. Not everyone can like what I write so it's completely okay" Inaya said.

"It's a real love story, isn't it?" she nodded in response. "Whose love story is this?" He asked.

"My parents" she replied. 

Prithvi screwed up by calling her parents love story a crap, didn't he?

Can something ever happen between these two?

You can also follow me on Instagram. My insta id- inara.jawed

Do give your reviews.