"Now add the veggies" Kiaan instructed Viyana

Viyana followed his instructions and added the veggies in the white sauce for the pasta. Viyana and Kiaan were happily married for a month now. Although they haven't yet consummated, occasionally touching eachother here and there was now their thing. Viyana was slowly becoming familiar with Kiaan and his habits and so was Kiaan with Viyana.

They dine out on weekends and even look around the city. Kiaan loved spending time with his wife as she was like a child who gets excited for every little thing. He also got her admitted in one of the best colleges of the city so that she can complete her education. Her classes were supposed to start from next month so she wanted to learn cooking before that.

Viyana was a quick learner so things were easy for Kiaan. The only thing Viyana couldn't learn in past few weeks was making a round roti, but she was working hard.

"Did you talk to your mother?" Kiaan asked wiping the kitchen counter.

"I honestly don't want to. If she comes to know that I am studying further she is going to kill me" Viyana sighed.

"Do you want me to talk to her?" Kiaan asked.

"I don't know. She clearly told me to not bring this topic after marriage" Viyana said with a sad smile. She loved her parents but she doubted whether her parents loved her back or not.

"Viyana, when I don't have any problem with you studying further then why will it be a problem for them? And if by any chance anything happens to me, I can die peacefully knowing the fact that you are capable enough to take care of yourself and our children" Kiaan said moving closer to her.

"Please don't say anything like this" Viyana said covering his mouth.

"I will talk to your parents. You are my responsibility now. Your happiness is what matters to me not theirs" Kiaan placed a kiss on her forehead.

Viyana considered herself so lucky to find someone like Kiaan. He supported her in all her decisions, he encouraged her to achieve her dream and most important treated her as his equal, something which her father had failed to do.

"I think this is done" she said stirring the white sauce.

"Yes it is!" Kiaan said and took the spatula from her. He added the boiled pasta in the sauce and mixed it well. When the pasta was ready to serve he equally divided it in two plates but served little extra in her plate.

They had light hearted conversation over dinner and when they were done they decided to spend some time in the balcony eating ice cream.

"Do you miss your parents?" Kiaan asked.

"Yes and no" Viyana shrugged.

"What does that mean?"

"I mean I miss them because they are my parents and I don't miss them because I have freedom here. I can everything here which I wasn't allowed to do at home" Viyana took a bite of her ice-cream.

"You don't have any restrictions here till I am sure that you are safe" Kiaan said.

"I think I am falling for you" Viyana confessed out of the blue. Viyana was an outspoken girl but she was always asked to keep her opinion to herself by her parents. But with Kiaan she can speak her heart out and share her opinions with him and he even respected that.

"I have already fallen for you" Kiaan too confessed. Viyana blushed. Kiaan slowly closed the distance between them and now he stood really close to her. He cupped her cheeks and made her look directly into his black intoxicating eyes.

"Ask me to stop" Kiaan whispered as he leaned down.

"I don't want you to" Viyana whispered back and soon his lips was on hers.

In the moment of the kiss they were their pure and vulnerable selves. They felt home. His kiss was not at all the same as those movie stars, but one steeped in a passion that ignites. It was the promise of realness, of the primal desire that lives in us all. And with it he tells her that he is awake, connected within, that he embraces himself rather than hide as a copy of those romantic idols. That kiss was not just a kiss but was a beginning of something new, something very beautiful.

They parted away as they were out of breath. Viyana was a blushing mess. She hid her face in the crook of his neck and Kiaan wrapped his arms around her body to feel her close.

Maybe visiting his parents was the best decision he ever made. Kiaan never thought that he would find the love of his life in such a way. When he meet Viyana for the first time he never thought he could fall for her but her innocence and sweetness made his heart beat faster. And now if Kiaan would be granted a wish he will happily ask for her happiness with any second thought.

They kissed!!!!

How was the chapter?

I am planning to write something which won't be romantic but will be based on true friendship. Are you all interested in reading such story?

 Are you all interested in reading such story?