"I want to go home" Aditi whined

"Not so soon" Nakul said focusing on the road.

"But why?" she asked the same question for nth time in the span of 15 minutes.

"God! You and your friend is exactly the same. Have some patience woman" Nakul said.

Aditi huffed and sat silently looking out of the window. Soon they reached Nakul's apartment. He unlocked the door and they were welcomed by the sight of Shruti sitting on the sofa and eating chips.

"Hello sexy" Shruti said with a mischievous smile.

"Hi!" Nakul said blushing.

"It wasn't for you. I was talking to my best friend" Shruti said with a frown and Aditi chuckled.

"Come here" Shruti opened her arms asking Aditi to hug her. Aditi without wasting any time pushed Nakul out of her way and hugged her best friend.

"Happy anniversary" Shruti whispered in Aditi's ears. In response Aditi hugged her tightly.

"He wished you, right?" Shruti whispered. Aditi shook her head.

"I haven't seen him since morning" Aditi was almost on the verge of crying.

"It's okay, Adi. You should get ready now" Shruti said smirking.

"Ready? For what?" Aditi questioned.

"You have to be somewhere urgently" Nakul said and entered the kitchen.

"But--" before Aditi could complete her sentence Shruti stuffed her mouth with chips.

"Let's get you dressed up" Shruti said.

"Isn't it little revealing?" Aditi asked looking at her bare back in the mirror.

"It's not. And damn Adi you look bomb.com" Shruti said eyeing her from top to bottom.

Aditi wore a maroon coloured saree with a little touch of glitter on it and indeed she looked like a goddess. Her mid back lengthed hair falling freely on her back and her makeup on point.

"What's going on? Firstly, your husband kidnapped me from my office and now you are forcing me to get ready to go to god's know where" Aditi sat on the edge of the bed with a thud.

"Nakul calls me drama queen. He haven't seen your drama yet" Shruti sighed.

"Ladies?" Nakul's knocked on the door. Aditi opened the door so he could enter.

"You ready?" Nakul asked Aditi. She nodded. "Let's go then" he said and helped Shruti to get up.

Aditi sighed and followed them. On their way Aditi realised that they were on their way to her home. She frowned in confusion. What were these two planning?

"Bye!" Nakul said as he parked the car infront of her house.

"All the best and do give me the details" Shruti said.