Kiaan entered his house after a long tiring day at work but unlike everyday his wife wasn't sitting on the sofa reading a book while waiting for him

Kiaan entered his house after a long tiring day at work but unlike everyday his wife wasn't sitting on the sofa reading a book while waiting for him. He found it weird. No matter where ever Viyana went she came back home before his arrival.

He checked in the kitchen but she wasn't there as well. He was about to go in the balcony when he heard a melodious voice coming from their bedroom. He slowly opened the door to find his wife playing harmonium. She was so engrossed in playing the instrument that she failed to register his presence. He stood at the door leaning against the door frame and admired the beauty infront if him.

God! He was so in love with her. He cleared his throat to make his presence known.

"Kiaan" Viyana smiled noticing her husband.  "Look what I received today" she said patting the top of the harmonium.

"Who sent it to you?" He asked sitting next to her on the bed.

"Maa called me few weeks back to tell that she was selling my useless stuff to kabadiwala. She asked me what to do with this, so I asked her to send it here. I am sorry I forgot to tell you" Viyana said.

"It's fine. I didn't knew you like music and could play harmonium" Kiaan said eyeing the instrument.

"Really? That's a surprise" Viyana said.

"Why?"

"Well I was admitted in the music class so that it would be beneficial for finding a groom for me. I wanted to play badminton but Maa said it won't do any good to me. So, I was sent to music class. She told me that if I knew something extra than household chores it will be easy for them to find a match for me. It was kinda forced on me but once I realized the beauty of music I fell in love with it" Viyana said.

It was hard for Kiaan to believe that she had such kind of parents. They looked really sweet and polite but in reality they were something else.

"I am sorry that you had to do something which you didn't want to" Kiaan said cupping her cheeks.

"You don't need to apologize. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me" Viyana kissed him on the tip of his nose.

"Did you talk to your mother?" Kiaan asked.

"No. She isn't picking my calls. She is still upset that I am continuing my studies" Viyana said sadly.

"It's okay. Give them some time" he hugged her.

"I made aloo parathas tonight. You were craving them this morning, right?" she said.

"I doubt it will be edible" Kiaan joked.

"Really? Then you won't be eating the brownies that I made" Viyana smirked. She knew sweets were his weak point.

"I didn't say that" Kiaan took out clothes from the cupboard.

"But you just said that the food I cook is not edible" Viyana shot back.

"I didn't say that. Sorry baba. Tum aurto se na koi nahi jeet sakta" saying this he entered the bathroom and Viyana giggled.

Viyana was chopping some onions to add in the mashed potatoes when two strong arms were wrapped around her waist. Kiaan gently rubbed the tip of his nose in the crook of her neck making Viyana shiver.

"Kya kar rahe hai aap?" She whispered.

"Kya kar raha hu?" He mumbled against her neck and now his one hand interwined with her fingers while the other still rested on her waist.

"You are making me crazy, Viyana" he whispered. Viyana closed her eyes and tried really hard to not let the moan escape her lips.

"K-Kiaan dinner" Viyana said with difficulty. His proximity was doing things to her and she loved it.

"You become my dinner tonight" Kiaan said kissing her neck. Viyana now resembled a tomato.

What has gotten into her husband? He was perfectly alright when he came back, then what happened now?

"Kiaan" she moaned.

"Do you want me to stop?" Kiaan asked and in response she shook her head. She needed him as much as he needed her.

"Words, Viyana" Kiaan said.

"I want you to continue" with that Kiaan turned her around and placed his lips on hers.

"Make me yours in every sense" Viyana said once they broke apart. Kiaan lifted her up in bridal style and made his way towards their bedroom.

He gently placed her on the bed. Throwing his t-shirt in one corner he came on the top of her.

"I love you" Kiaan said looking directly into her eyes.

"I love you too" she immediately replied. A smile made it's home on both their faces. That night no more words were exchanged. That night Viyana and Kiaan became eachothers in every sense.

Woh kehte hai na pyaar hote hote ho hi jata hai.

Did I just write that?

OMG! I haven't written something so romantic ever.

Your thoughts about the story.