Chapter 2

I was woken up someone tapping my shoulder. I opened my eyes confused, "what?" I said groggily I heard awes from around me. 'What is happening' I thought then I remembered I got adopted, I looked up to see the person who tapped me it was Luke. "Come on, let's go inside." Ashton said I got up from the car and hopped out and headed towards the house. "Wow!" I thought "yea it's pretty big." Calum said I looked at him confused as if could tell what I was thinking "you said that out loud." he said "oh" I said quietly while looking at the ground. 'Hey! Look a flower! Really grace it's a flower' ' yea but it's pretty' why am I having a brain fight over a flower I thought. I snapped back to reality when someone grabbed my wrist, I quickly yanked it back screaming in terror, tears forming in my eyes some of them slipping out. "I'm sorry" Michael said I dried my tears and said "its fine" the boys left it at that, we walked up to the huge house and opened the door. I wanted to scream to see if it would echo but I didn't because they would think I'm crazy. "Want to see your room" Ashton asked sure I said "sure". We walked up the stairs to a long hallway with 7 rooms, one bathroom, Ashton's room, Luke's room, My rooms, Michael's room, Calum's room, them the guest room all in that order. I wanted to open my room but I was afraid it would be dark and musty. Michael asked if I was going to open it I sighed and nodded, I took a deep breath and opened it.
OMG!!! It's all tumblrized!! There were lights and pictures all around the room, but what really caught my eye was my desk and what was on it there was a Mac book,iPad mini, and an gold iPhone 5s with a 5 seconds of summer case. I turned around and engulfed them into a hug while screaming "THANK YOU!!!!!". "Well we will leave you to unpack come downstairs when your down we need to talk to you." Ashton said in just nodded my head as they left, I feel like my life is going to be a roller coaster.
*Ashton's pov*
Grace is amazing. she is so sweet she's like a little angle! She is so shy except when she screamed thank you... Me and the guys walked down stairs and waited for Grace by going on our phones. The reason I told her to come down when she is done is because we need to tell her the rules, I don't think she would break them in anyway.
* minutes later*
Grace came down stairs and stood waiting for something " You can sit down you know?" She sat down on the couch, "Grace we need to talk about things ok?" She looked scared but went with it. "Ok, let's go over the rules." she nodded "number one: no back talk" said Michael "two: no yelling" "three: do what we told you the first time" "four: no sneaking out" "curfew is 10:30" "ok?" She just nodded her head again. "Second off do you know who we are?" She looked at us confused "I'll take that as a no." I said chuckling. "Well were a band and were kinda famous" Luke said "famous?" She asked "yep" we all said together. "Now, let's talk about school."
* graces pov*
School
Several
Cruel
Hours
Of
Our
Lives
I have always hated school I mean who hasn't? But for some reason I do really well in it, except for math. I hate math with all my heart.
Math
Mental
Abuse
To
Humans
"You'll be starting next week" Calum said "ok" I said quietly. "IM HUNGRY" Michael whined, "lets get pizza" Calum said we nodded in agreement and ordered our food.
We decide to have a movie marathon, Luke was getting pizza, Michael and Calum were getting blankets, and Ashton and I were picking out movies. We decided on Mean Girls, Pitch Perfect, White Chicks, She's the Man, Nemo, and LILO and stitch. We set up the living room as Luke came in the pizza and plates, we put the first movie and started our marathon.
* hours later *
We were in the middle of She's the a Man when my eyes started to get heavy, I snuggled into Ashton and fell asleep.
* Ashton's pov*
Grace fell asleep she was so cute, I picked her up and tucked her in the bed and kissed her forehead.
I went back down stairs we cleaned up our little "movie theater" and we all went upstairs, and fell asleep.

A/N- sorry if it's short I'm working really hard on it. Alrighty bye! Xx
- grace