Chapter 11

A/N- heyyy guys what's up I hope your having a good day. I just got braces and it sucks, because I'm hungry but it hurts to eat.😞 If you have any ideas please let me know cause I'm running out 🙏 alright that's enough of that so let's do this 👐
*1 month later*
*Graces pov*
Ughhhhh I'm soo bored there is nothing to do! All the boys are practicing because we're going on tour in a couple of weeks. I sighed and looked up things to do when bored that's how bored I was. I looked at the site "go somewhere" hey! That sounds like a good idea I think I' shall go to thy mall!
I looked myself in the mirror, I think I need to get dressed before going anywhere I chuckle. I stripped down and hopped into the shower, the nice hot water felt good on my skin. I hopped out and changed into light washed shorts, a black and white cropped top,and white converse. I did my regular makeup and blow dried my hair and curled it. I grabbed some money and my phone, rushed down stairs and into the boys music room. I cracked the door to hear what song they were doing "she's so out of reach" I heard them play, I waited for the song to be over then I knocked on the door "come in" I heard Ashton say I stepped in the room "hey gray are you okay?" Michael asked "yea I just came in here to say good bye" I said "NO NO PLEASE DONT LEAVE WE LOVE YOU!!!!" They shrieked i was confused "guys I'm just going to the mall" I chuckled "oh" Calum said "well see ya later!" I shouted and left.
I was at the mall getting Starbucks when I saw a group of fake bitches, their faces were orange with makeup winch matched their "tans",you can see their fake blonde hair extensions. they wore clothes that showed half their butts and boobs. I rolled my eyes and focused back on the line, then I felt a tap on my shoulder I spun on my heels to see who it was, it's the plastics (MEAN GIRLS ALERT!!). "May I help you?" I ask sweetly they have me a disgusted look and said "uh yea you can die" this girl thinks she can talk to me like that aw hell no! "What was that?" I ask in a disgusted tone "you heard me bitch" she said with a smirk "what's your deal?!" I say louder "YOU!" She screams "WHAT ABOUT ME?!" I shout back "YOUR TAKING OUR BOYS AWAY, AND THEY DONT EVEN LIKE YOU!!!" Ouch that hurt but that's not important, soon I was being dragged away I tried to pull away but man she's got some grip... and nails. They had me cornered up into a wall ready to punch me, "HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" I hear a male voice yell I open my eyes to see a really cute boy rushing over too me. "nothing baby" the plastic says I scoff she shot me a look "well it doesn't look like it, were through Madison." he said "but-" she started and turned to mad and stormed off. I couldn't contain my laughter then the guy started to laugh too "Thank - you" I say between laughs "no problem" I says back with a award winning smile "Grace" "Troy" he had dark brown hair and emerald green eyes that sparkle when he talks. "can I have your number in case she bothers you again?" He asks shyly "sure" I say grinning we exchange number and I still want Starbucks. "would you like to come with too get Starbucks?" I ask politely "yes please" he says I giggle.
We were walking back to my house cause he wanted to walk me home just Incase. As we got to my house we stood on the steps in silence, "well thank y-" I was cut off by him kissing my I kissed back... Sparks is all you could feel I had to stand on my tip toes. we pulled apart leaving me speechless "see ya later gray" he said and left leaving me on the steps smiling like an idiot, I walked inside to hear the guys arguing about something "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!" I hear Luke yell "CALM DOWN WE WILL JUST HAVE TO TELL HER!" Ashton screams are they fighting about me? "WHY DID WE EBEN ADOPT? SHES JUST MAKING OUR LIFE WORSE!!!" Luke shouts does he really feel this away about me? Did he not want me? "Luke don't say that, she is a strong girl she knows more than you think." Ashton explains "NO WE CANT TAKE CARE OF A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL WHILE TRAVELING!!!" Luke yells "Luke it's not that bad-" Ashton starts "we need to take her back." Luke says. Those word hurt more than you think you think I raced up stairs with tears in my eyes I pack my back pack with clothes and money to last me 2 years. I grab paper and a pencil and start to write a letter to the boys "Dear boys, it's me Gray!! I just want to say you guys are amazing thank you for adopting me. I over heard your fight in the kitchen I'm sorry you feel this way luke... if this was about the tour I knew and I don't care. but if you really want me too go that bad I'll leave I love you guys bye. xoxo grace." I rushed down stairs with my pack pack on and the letter in my hand I set it on the table and taking one last look at the house I sighed and left.
*Lukes pov*
Grace had just left while we were practicing. After a couple hours later we decided I a break we were in the kitchen then Calum spoke up " how are we going to tell grace about the tour?" Crap we forgot there is no way we can take care of her on tour I mean we will be playing like every night. "Guys I don't think we should do this..." and that's what started the whole fight.
*after fight*
It's been 6 hours since grace left she usually goes out for 2 hours never less 6! Ashton was getting worried and I was too. "Hey! What's this?" I hear Calum say from the living room we all walk out to see what it is, it's a note, as Calum is reading it he starts crying we are all shocked what could the note say he hands us the note while letting his head drop. "Dear boys, it's me Gray!! I just want to say you guys are amazing thank you for adopting me. I over heard your fight in the kitchen I'm sorry you feel this way luke... if this was about the tour I knew and I don't care. but if you really want me too go that bad I'll leave I love you guys bye. xoxo grace." We are all shocked that she wrote this but did she really leave maybe she's hiding, me and the guys race around the house trying to find her were shouting her name at the top of our lungs,and crying. She won't respond this means she really did leave and it my fault...
A/N- hey sorry if this is short but it's dramatic if you have any ideas for the next chapter please let me know! Xoxo grace