Chapter 15

*3 weeks later*
*graces pov*
I'm sad and excited
1: because I'm going to London
2: Avery is leaving 😭
I don't want Avery to leave because then I'll get into more trouble like when I sneak out and stuff what I'm a teenage girl I'm sneaking out *snaps* and they couldn't really do anything while Avery was here and I was ok with that.
We were at the airport Avery was looking like some girl from Victoria secret while I looked like a zombie.
She had on a cute tank top, high wasted shorts, her hair was curled and she was wearing sandals.
While I had on black leggings, my pink sweatshirt that said Horan 93, my black ugg boots, and my hair was in a pony tail.
"I guess this is it" I say with tears welling up in my eyes "I know" Avery's voice squeaked, I hugged her and sobbed into her shoulder while she did the same to me "I'm *crying noise* to *crying noise* miss you" I say in between sobs "same *crying noise* here" we looked at each other and laughed "kiss kiss darling" I say because that was our thing "kiss kiss darling" she says back we hug one more time then separate.
I was still drying tears I'm going to miss my best friend... it won't be the same. I sigh as ashton rubbed my back "don't worry you'll see her soon" he smiled sympathetically I sighed again and walked a head. We were waiting for out flight to be called so I looked at pictures of me, lane,avery, and Maddie. I smiled a weak smile and let some tears fall. "FLIGHT 98 TO LONDON, EUROPE NOW BOARDING." the loud speaker we got up and walked onto the plane.
I sat down next to the window I was next to Luke then MICHAEL Next to him. I plugged my headphones in and pressed shuffle and 'Disconnected' by 5sos came on there music is good so I will listen to it.
I thought of random things like candy corn I really want some candy corn...
Can deer dance? Why are there no walking pants? Can you smash a lemon? How many grapes are there in the world? My eyes started to get heavy then I fell into darkness.
*after flight*
*lukes pov*
We just landed and grace was still asleep, I sighed I didn't want to wake her "Michael take her bag" he gives me a confused look but does so. I lightly pick her up and carry her bridal style she snuggled up.
"Alright see YA later" ashton said while hanging up the phone "who was that?" I ask "Louis, his coming later to the hotel to meet grace." he says shrugging "ok" I reply.
I place her in the car next to us as we drove to the Hotel.
*after car ride*
We got to the hotel and grace is still asleep, I pick her up again but this time she wraps her legs around my wait and put her head in the crock of my neck. "she looks so comfy" Calum cooed I chuckled "yea she does" we went up to our room. we had a suit which was 3 rooms the first was with a room with 2 beds
Second room: it was like a living room sorta thing.
Third room: was a room with a big king size bed.
We decided to have grace in the third just cause I set her down in the bed and let her sleep.
*hour later*
About an hour later there was a knock at the door ashton opened it to reveal the one direction boys.
*graces pov*
I woke up in a room... wait was on a plane? What happened? I'm hungry...
I got up from my spot to look in the mirror ew. I thought I fixed my hair and walked out as soon I walked out everything was quiet. "Are the boys even here?" I ask aloud I shrugged "i want pizza!!!" I say happily "hmmm the boys will have to deal with what I get." I picked up my phone and dialed the pizza place "I'm yes hi can I have one large cheese, one large pepperoni, and one large thing of cheese sticks?" Alright thank you".
I turned around to see the one the only Niall Horan. "uh h-hi" I stutter "hello princess did you order food" he asked I nodded "I like your shirt" he said with a smile I looked down to see I'm wearing a shirt with his name on it... "thanks" I Mumbled shyly. I just want my pizza.