Chapter 16

*next day*
*graces pov*
I woke up to screaming, FIRE IS THERE A FIRE?!??! OMG!!!. Then I heard "YES I WON" obliviously Michael thank the lord no fire. I went on my phone for awhile until I got a text. "MADS👑💃" it read (g-grace m-Maddie)
M: heyyyy👐
G: sup😏
M: oh we being gagster now?👐😏
G: Yass we are 👍
M: yo Sup dude 😏
G: nothin much bro😂
M: * bro hug*
G: * bro hug*
M:😂😂😂😂😂
G: I'm craving a donut...
M: same guess what!
G: what?!
M: I'm in London 😏
G: your joking right
M: nope meet me at Starbucks across the street I have someone for you to meet😏.
I was very confused but did as told I need to get ready...
G: what time?
M: 10:00
It's 9 right now great I quickly ran to the shower, I took a fast shower and changed into
High wasted dark wash jeans
A jade color sweater
White converse
I did my regular make up and slipped on my glasses
As for my hair I curled it and pulled 2 pieces back and put a white in there.
I nodded at my appearance and looked at the clock 9:50 oh my. I grabbed my bag that head money in it I rushed out to the main room "bye guys I'm going to Starbucks!" I shouted while leaving.
I raced to the elevator and pushed the first floor. I was exiting the doors to outside and Starbucks was just across the street how bout that. I carefully and quickly walked over, I opened the door and the smell of coffee filled my nostrils. I went up to order first "what's your name?" The lady asked "unicorn" I said with a smile she chuckled.
I saw Maddie and walked over to her next to her was her boyfriend, a girl and her boyfriend Nash Grier. "GRAY!!" Maddie yelled I laughed as we hugged "this is Ellie" she said "hey" she said "hi" I replied.
Ellie has bright blue eyes
Freckles
Ombré ish hair
Braces
And her attitude is sassy. I feeling we will be good friends.
"Alright so why'd you call me here?" I questioned "so you can meet him!" Maddie and Ellie said gesturing towards the door I turned to see the Hayes GRIER coming through that door. o.m.g.
Maddie waves him over he smiled and came over .
"HAYES this is grace the girl k was talking about." Maddie said with excitement
I laughed "hello"
"Hi beautiful" he said with a wink
Dang it the wink
I blushed and looked down
"LOOK HAYES YOU MADE HER BLUSH!" Nash and Ellie shouted
I shot Ellie the death glare while she just smiled.
*hayes pov*
I walked through the doors of Starbucks looking for Maddie
I don't why she called me here but she did.
I saw her waving her arms around along with cam,nash,ellie, and a beautiful girl.
She has long brown hair that was curled her brown eyes were dark but still had that sparkle she had glasses the framed her perfect face. I smiled and walked over
"Hayes meet grace the girl I was telling you about" Maddie said
Oh now I remember the girl from the pictures that I thought was simply amazing."hello" grace said her voice was sweat and soft.
"Hello beautiful" I say and winked she blush and looked down
"LOOK HAYES YOU MADE HWE BLUSH" Ellie and Nash yelled I rolled my eyes and focused on grace...
*graces pov*
We had amazing time at Starbucks we laughed took pictures, and I got his number😏
We were all walking out when we decided to run across the rode.
I was running until I heard
"GRACD WATCH OUT!!!!"
I stopped and turned my head then felt pain rush into my body before going into the darkness.