Chapter 21

* next day*
* graces pov*
I woke and and looked at my phone, 7:16 I don't know why I always wake up early just a habit I guess?
I wanted to go to the hotels gym cause I haven't been in a while.
I got up and changed into Nike spandex
A teal pull over from PINK, my black sports bra, my teal roshes, and mike socks. I put my hair in a high pony tail with a headband.
I walked to the Mini kitchen and filled up my water bottle.
I grabbed my thing that goes on my arm with some head phones.
I walked to the gym to see no one was there I plugged up my phone and started to run. I did more stuff then I left I was all sweaty.
I opened to room up to see all the boys on the couch drinking coffee.
"Hey guys" I say kinda because I'm out of breath.
"He- woah why all sweaty?" Michael asks.
"I went to the gym" I say shrugging "alright who wants a hug?" I say smirking and walk towards them.
"Not me" MICHAEL Calum and Luke say ashtons eyes got wide when I started to walk towards him.
"No no no" said while backing away but it was to late I hugged him.
"Ew! Your all sweaty!" He groaned and ran away. "but you love me!" I yelled out as I walked to my shower, I out in music and the first song that came on was "we found love" .
I sang along until I remembered I was meeting there girlfriends today. Boo! I hope there not bitches.
I got out a blow dried my brown hair.
I decided to actually look nice today so I put on a coral dress that went down to mid thigh, and some brown sandals because I don't want no heels today.
I brushed my hair and put it into a side braid.
I put on my make up which was concealer, eye shadow, mascara, and lip stick.
After that I put on my gold feather bracelet. I looked nice I thought and walked out of the bathroom.
I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room to the little living room thing.
I saw all the boys just on their phones.
"When do we leave?" I ask ashton "if your ready we can leave now." he says not looking up from his phone "ok I'm ready" I say he nods and stands up.
We all walk down to the car sorta thing and drove off to lunch.
When we got to the restaurant we piled out to see 4 girls this will interesting...
We walked up and the boys kissed their girl on the cheek while I stood there rocking back and forth on my heels.
"Girls this is grace" Calum said gesturing to me.
"Hi" I spoke shyly.
The first girl that was with Mikey came up to me. "hello I'm Clarissa" she said with a REAL smile. She had on a baseball tee with black sleeves, light was jeans, red converse, her hair was dirty blonde with blue dip dye ends, her eyes were grey like REALLY grey.
"Hello I'm grace" I smile back "want to see something cool?" She asked "sure?" I said confused she hair stood there "that's how fast I can run you didn't even see me" she said while brushing off her shoulder which made me laugh.
The second girl came up "hi I'm Anne" she said I stuck out a hand to shake but she pulled my into a hug.
Anne had on a grey sweat shirt that had & in the middle, light wash Jean shorts, black vans, and a red beanie, she has ombré hair and hazel eyes.
"Hi I'm grace" I said sweetly "I know Calum can't shut up about you" she said while giggling which made made me laugh while Calum pouted, Anne kissed him and he smiled.
The third girl came up "hi I'm Marie" she said shyly "hi I'm grace" I smiled up at her which made her beam with joy.
Marie had on a teal tank to with flowers, jean shorts,pink converse, her hair was black and straight as a pin, and her eyes were sea blue.
She was with ashton which was funny cause there complete opposites but that's what makes them like each other.
Finally the last girl came up to me "hi I'm Tiffany" she said with a fake voice and smile. "hi I'm grace" I smiled back at her but it was fake.
She had on some slutty shirt which was way too high and you could see through it, shorts that showed half her ass, and heels ew. She had short Auburn hair, and green eyes. she was with Luke but he couldn't see past her fake caked up face.
We walked inside and I had to pee as soon as I walked in I was slammed against the wall by Tiffany?
"Stay away from Luke" she growled
"Why should I?" I asked crossing my arms
"Because they don't love a little ugly bitch like you they had too adopted you." she sneered
"Whatever your just jealous." I say while rolling my eyes
"Stay away or j can make your life living hell." she whispered into my ear. I quickly ran back our table.
"You ok grace you look pale" Luke said while everybody stopped taking to look at me "no no I'm fine" I say calmly but my hands were shaking.
At lunch I had fun the girls are so nice and funny, I really wanted them to come over.
"Guys can the girls come over" I whined and all the girls did puppy dog eyes with me except for Tiffany.
"That's fine if it's ok with the girls?" Michael questioned "YESSS" they screamed besides Tiffany again.
"I can't I need to go home" Tiffany said "will take you home and the girls can take grace and bring her to the hotel." Calum said, we took off running towards there car which was a jeep.
"ALRIGHT GIRLS LETS GO PARTY!!" Yelled Clarissa we all cheered and sang until we got to the store.
We stocked up on candy,ice cream, junk food, and movies.
We paid and went to the hotel,
We ignored the boys and went to my hotel room and got situated, we all changed and started to eat and watch tv.

It's currently 3:09 and were about to prank the boys first was ashton.
We drew all over ashton and put whipped cream on him.
On Luke we put his hand in warm water and drew on him.
Calum we hid all his clothes and put blue hair die in his shampoo.
And for Michael we put whipped cream on him and put like this teeth stain in his tooth paste which was green.
We all ran back to my room laughing like crazy then we passed out.

We woke up to a loud scream, we looked around the room and went back to bed. then another scream and another and another.
"SHUT UP!!!" Anne yelled as we tried to sleep but there was pounding at our door.
Marie opened it "what the hell to do you wan-" she said but started to laugh we got up to see what it was and I remembered what we did to the boys.
The boys looked mad when we laughed it was hilarious!
"WHO DID THIS?!" Ashtons voice boomed which made everything silent.
"We did" Clarissa said sadly
"Whatever, can everybody just leave." Luke said running his hand through his hair.
We nodded and I helped them pack.
"Just remember grace call us if you need anything." Marie whispered to me as they left. I sighed and flopped on my bed.
"ABIGAIL GRACE IRWIN CAME HERE NOW!" Ashton yelled which scared me.
I slowly got up and walked to the door I hid half of my body with the door as j peaked out.
"Yes?" I whisper "get in here" Calum said I walked over and sat down.
"Why? Why did you do it?" Ashton asked "cause we wanted to have some fun" I say avoiding eye contact.
"FUN? DID YOU THINK IT WOUKD BE FUN TO BE YELLED AT?! GOD DAMMIT GRACE WE HAVE TP PREFORM TONIGHT!!!" Ashton yelled at me "im sorry I didn't know" I say tears coming into vision "YOUR DAM RIGHT YOU DIDNT!" he yelled again.
Tears started to flow out "woah man chill she just wanted some fun" Luke said "REALLY YOUR TALING HER SIDE AFTER WHAT SHE DID?!" He yelled at Luke.
I can't take it I ran to my room and cried "I hope your happy now" I heard as I cried.
Someone knocked on my door "what?" I snapped "grace it's me please let me in" Luke said I sighed and opened the door only to cry harder.
"Shh there there" Luke cooed as he picked me up, "does he really hate me" I hiccuped "what no why would think that?" he asked I shrugged "don't worry no one could ever hate you" he whispered right before I fell asleep.

A/n how did you guys like it? Well I'm tired I think I need a nap xoxo grace